Reviews for Convicted
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
They're screwed
TheDevilsKitten chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Oh why'd it stop?! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
How Convenient chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
This is a really good story. I love the concept and really hope you continue it!
kawaii.little.neko-girl chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
please ccontinue this, it's such a great story (L)

huggies and kisses!
Velynnx chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
THE MAID SAW! D:

Uh-oh! Sebas and Ciel have been found out!

Even worse, they think it was FORCED by Sebastian! D: Terrible! Unbelievable! OH NO! D,:

Sebastian better be ready to deal with whatever those Sevants throw at him!

Seriously, Can't wait for the Next chapter!

I find myself completely TAKEN with this fict, the amount of information you put into this really makes it come to life!

Before this, I didnt know such a thing as The Labouchere Amendment existed, but now, it really makes Ciel's fear of being discovered believable and completely in character!

I love every minute I spend reading this!

Please, Keep up the Great work and Update soon!

~~Evaa:):)
Drowning in Ice chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
I'm liking this fic quite a bit. I like PWP as much as the next person, but I also like how you've attached a very realistic and very possible complication to the sexxins. Your style and pacing are also very good.

And now I address character. All in all, you are doing an excellent job of characterization. I appreciate you not making Ciel a blushing virgin so much that I wish I could award you a box of chocolate truffles. I was a little skeptical about his worrying, but I can see him getting bothered if he thought his contract was at risk. Also, I'm glad Sebastian isn't a smirking serial rapist; he just kind of treats the whole situation like it's just a very enjoyable portion of doing his job. And keeping Sebastian cool about his job is paramount because that's how he rolls. As for Meirin, I wouldn't be too worried, I personally think her reaction was realistic.

Do keep writing, we need more Black Butler fanfics that have had considerable thought put into them.
cookies111 chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Omg wats gonna happen? D8 update soon as possible please
oriharaizalia chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
I loved how you try to stay true to both history and Kuroshitsuji. Nice writing style too. :)

Hope to read more updates soon!
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
AWESOME STORY SO FAR! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
KaZeKaeRu1307 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
oh dear, MeyLin.. you bad, bad girl.. you shouldn't go peeping into rooms your not suppose to peep into... heheheh

i love the concept, darling.. i hope for the update of this in the near future.. _
diamondkat12 chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
I can't imagine any of the servants betraying Ciel or Sebastian for any reason. They should be able to keep the secret. Then again, in fanfiction, anything can happen.
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Oh snap! Meirin found them out!..Lemons! Nice update soon!

I hope she doesn't tell anyone important about this! :O
promocat chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
just read this!poor ciel! i forgot about the laws-i hope sebastian can keep his word & stay with him!
violetdusk12 chapter 3 . 2/8/2011