Reviews for Tequila & Tuesdays
lipamo chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
oh wow, I would've never guessed. but it's still so in character, surprising but totally possible. the letting go part is so prominent and consequent brought to the end, it magnificent. but would love to see how you you solve the other connections. maybe i'll find it in your list already.
lipamo chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
ooh so fucking good, this is just a treat to read. the dialogue, the dynamic with jack reese, dani's emotional development..
but also i'm soo excited how this new twist is going to play out. soo.. I'm busy reading the next chapter
lipamo chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
wow, so.. true, beautiful.. wow. the paragraph about "You cannot mask the true nature of a thing forever..." i am so moved and touched by this. and this twist with jack reese: unbelievable! you did it again. - awesome surprising turn here and so beautifully done!
lipamo chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
ooooooooh noooo, please please please... but no, i have faith :)
lipamo chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
so
fucking
good
lipamo chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
oh soo good. shit i have to repeat (i hope it's not getting dull, because i mean it): you're a master of dialogue! is so fun to read, so layered, but also funny and just kinda them. you really make me at home here with these characters. love it
lipamo chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
oh fucking hell, this is so profound and intensly so. you knocked me out of my socks here. it's just.. so deep. love this dialogue, love their dynamic. you show it beautifully
lipamo chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
love how you manage the transition between their relationship and their search for answers. it's smooth and still so meaningful.
lipamo chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
phew, this.. is really awesome. bu t i don't want to stop here, i just HAVE to read further. it's additctive as usual
lipamo chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
this is sooo fucking lovely!
lipamo chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
you're digging really deep here again.. i love this! "Be a light unto yourself" is one of these central lines in Zen and life, and you manage to put it at the perfect spot in a story and really enlighten me with it. it's totally different to just knowing this wisdom.
lipamo chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
faster than most of your other storylines but it's so .. giving.. i don't know how to describe it. english isn't my first language. too bad :), love it so much and all these stories. I'm curious to read further but its in the middle of the night as so often when i can't stop being roped into this. aand i habe to work tomorrow, so.. cya tomorrow, dear story :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
Beautiful imagery of drive home. You can just see the orange glow like it get used somay times in the show
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Love Dani's dream. Very clever and made me laugh out loud
Redlioness62 chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
Why can't they get married and have little Danis & little Charlies, annoying the heck out of there parents, LOL!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »