Reviews for To The Stars
mellieforyellie chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
GAH, I love this. Fairy-tale and drama and ohmai.
SaltWaterRain chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
I really really like your story! Im super curious about so many things. I wanna see more Hungry/Austria!
Cutiee-Pummkinn chapter 12 . 3/30/2011
Ahh New chapter? Another day made. (I totally didn't check my emails in a while.)

I like the relationship between Elizaveta and Feliks. Why does she have such great friends? :) (Of course, any friend she makes will be great.)

Your Elizaveta and Roderich moments just make me love them more and more.

These are so many plots going on. I'm so excited for what's going to come. Then again, once it does come, I'm going to be begging the story doesn't end soon! Haha. I hope this story continues for a looong time.

Oh, and I really want to know more about your Francis. Jeez, your are your characters so interesting. I am so envious of your amazing writing skills.
Maya-chan2007 chapter 12 . 3/28/2011
Princess Bride reference? Would that be the line about wandering the countryside or evading the authorites? And you have Romania in here! Yay, someone to be Elizaveta's eternal/arch rival _ I don't know why that makes me happy, but it does XD Great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one! _
Maya-chan2007 chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Sealand makes me smile so much, you did a good job capturing his personality! _ I love your Bulgaria, he's pretty funny! And Sadiq's a teacher; somehow, that makes sense to me. Along with Gupta being one, as well. I love this story so much (I'm sure I've told you this a lot already _), and I can't wait for the next chapter!
moonstorms chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
NEW CHAPTER! :D

This was great, as always. I loved Bulgaria's character, and I totally adored the brotherly moment between Peter and Arthur. Now I'm wondering if we're going to see more of the Kirkland family :)

This is just a suggestion, but if it can fit in with the story line, could you add in more interaction between Liesel and Arthur?
Cutiee-Pummkinn chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Ah, new characters! I adore your Peter. You gave him a lot of depth, I really love that. Why is he so cutee?

I also love your smooth-talking Bularia. He is awesome. Haha.

This chapter made me laugh and 'aww' a lot. :). The suitcase moment was hilarious.

My favourite part was definitely the brotherly bit at the end. I am really such a sucker for friendship and family love.
Cutiee-Pummkinn chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
This is the best fantasy plot I have ever seen in a fanfic in my whole entire life. Ah, a great plot and a great author- What else can I ask for?

I couldn't stop reading, even though I wanted to leave a review in all of the chapters. x)

Anyways, I'm loving and hating the suspense! A huge epic battle awaits? I really can't wait to see what happens next.

Also, I love your asian characters. Love them. (Along with the rest of your cast.) I hope the answers to their situation comes soon!

What elsee.. Oh, I thought Monaco was the queen at first. I was wrong. I wonder who she isss.

Plus, I totally couldn't tell Liesel was a Great Mage.

I believe Kiku is a Great Mage, though. ;)

(Jeez, this review should be split up for the correct chapters! Haha. Forgive me on that.)
call me milady chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
STAR. WHAT THE BALLZ.

LAWDY. THIS IS JUST DF,JKSDLSDFKDSKFFJS LIKE MY FAVORITE HETALIA FIC EVER AND I LOVE YOU, OKAY? /endcaps.

So, like, the Bella-centric chapter nine owns my life right now. Though it was a little inconsistent and it doesn't really, like, match up to the style of the previous chapters (where the chapters start with no capitals and such.) The date thing was a little choppy as well, maybe you could incorporate it into the, um, text, instead of just like stamping it on the very top. But maybe that's just me.

Chapter ten? Three words - WHY THE SUSPENSE D:. Besides the fact that I'm curious as heeeck, it's also really confusing to see all these unnamed people conversing with each other I have practically no idea who is who. Which is kind of the point, and I'm starting to sound like an extremely immature thirteen-year-old, and I'll just stop talking now.

Basically, ranting-and-criticizing aside, I love this. To bits. It's true, I adore, and obsess, and it's really frickin' sad, but. LOVE.
Maya-chan2007 chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
Ooo, that's some heavy stuff right there. This is getting really interesting, really fast; I like it! XD I wonder what this is going to mean for everyone else. I can't wait to find out! _
Maya-chan2007 chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
Wow. Never would have guessed that she's The Great Mage until the whole birthday thing at the bottom. Great suspense there! But now people are disappearing... I wonder what that's about? I can't wait to read the next chapter, which is luckily already out! _
Maya-chan2007 chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Ooo, Erik's in trouble! XD I wonder who it was that gave him up... And I love that you had Joan of Arc in here! Or, at least mentioned. She's one of the few people I pair with Francis, they're just so cute, but also oh so tragic! ;A; Hmm, Monaco plotting with Seychelles... Have you ever noticed how pretty much most of France's colonies are women, with the exception of Canada? There's Vietnam, Seychelles, Monaco, etc... those poor countries. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter! _
call me milady chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
ASDFGHJKLARU.

The Asian household is full of teh DRAMAAAA. Its all building up and I can't fecking wait to see it all resolved.

Yes, I'm obnoxious and impatient, I know. I'm working on it. Kind of.

Also, how much dumber can I get? You posted this chapter like a gazillion ages ago and yet I just happened to stumble upon it now. /facepalm. Stupid school gets in the way of everythiiing. D:

B-but don't mind me. I'll just shut up and do my homework now, and only come back to spam your FFn message/review inbox thing when you have either updated this piece of awesome or you have posted another wonderful, wonderful fic. Preferably both. /shot
aile-chan chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Feli? Laughing at the end? Either he's way to oblivious, or he's a sadist...
Maya-chan2007 chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
Don't we all have an Asian bias XD Ah, there's just so much to love, it's so amazing! As is this chapter, and this story too! _ It's so wonderful, I'm loving every minute of it. I can't wait to see what happens next _