Reviews for BoyRepellent
biddle29 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
That was absolutely beautiful :)
Masi13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Is Meg and Erik from the Phantom of the Opera? Cause if they are OMF I didnt notice til I read this the second time and actually(&finally) watched the 2004 version. I mostly watch the one with Lon Chaney in it. Also, I approve very very much in the Jareth and Sarah Snogging~ :3
Smiles1998 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
You included my two favorite ships, I love you for it!
InvisiblePuppeteer chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
"You glitter - obsessed bastard!" has to be one of my favorite lines in this entire fandom.
Thanks for posting this adorable and perfectly fantastic story! I adored it.
Ever yours,
The Invisible Puppeteer
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I like the Phantom of the Opera references!
DisneyDarlingGirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Okay girl, I have a story for you, and I want you to listen well. I LOVE LOVE LOVED this oneshot so much! When you first started describing Meg, I practically leapt off my bed and started screaming. You were doing a Phantom of the Opera crossover. Immediately, my mind went to the "Please let there be a modern AU fanfic about this" place, so, I checked your profile and *cue more squealing* Your story, "Time" was one of my favorite fanfictions from a LONGGGG time ago! I always tell all my friends about the part where Andre sings "Fop! Fop! Fop!" So thank you for writing this awesome oneshot, and writing amazing fanfictions! I don't know if you're still on fanfiction, but thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
cute
Red Rosalie7330 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Am I to understand that Erik and Meg are Phantom of the Opera and Christian is the dude version of Christine? If so, LOL! Very nice story. Loved it :)
Thegoblinqueen1998 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Awww! I love it!
AngelFace273 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
(looks at author with awe) First off, can I have Christian? I need a friend like him. Second, Meg Erik romance appearance in this fic WIN. GIGANTIC FLUFFY WIN. Third, this is probably one of my most favourite oneshots EVER. Fourth, I only put this story in my Favourites cuz FanFiction has yet to add a "Worship" button to the bottom of each fic, right next to the "Follow" and "Favourite" buttons. Fifth, I have no fifth point. Sixth, both this point and the last point are completely useless.
ilostmorethanmyheart chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I really loved the cross-over with The Phantom of the Opera and labyrinth~ they're my favorite movies to date thank you for completing my life
Captain Chirpov chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Whoa... Epic fic!

Sarah sounds a LOT like me in this one! Guys tend to not come near me. *sighs* That dies not come in handy while trying to find a partner for the swing dance competition.

*grins and adds the fix to her favorites*
laniana9425 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This story was sweet and cute and...in the words of Christian, "yummylicious." I guess that's only one word huh- what was a talking about? Anyway I live off of these stories and I absolutely adore Christian. Every girl needs a gay friend. You get honest opinions on clothes and such and there's no machismo in the way! Is that right word. When I typed that I wanted to say nachos. I'm hungry. Anyways again love the story love you!
Bad Samaritan chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow! I absolutely love how you sneaked the Phantom characters in there. I just love Erik. This story seriously made my day. :D
Surelady chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"temporarily deterred" haha! Love it! That's just how I would picture him describing that particular episode. This was a fun and sweet story, thanks for sharing!