Reviews for Pheromones
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 6/14
Stupid Six. You really need a pheromone outbreak to rationalize making a move on Holiday? Geez.

Anyway, this was a great story. Well done!
Sparky chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Hahha. Ok six, you silly person you!
Aliyah-7 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is so cool! You're awesome! You made it sound pretty much like the Doc would and it was so funny! I loved Six this time, who would say he wouldn't waist his chance! And what a chance...! I loved it, I'm glad I found this.

See ya!
Nat chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Lol i wish Six couldve fell and Holiday would be like WTF
jen chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
...O...M...G...
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
LOL! but CUTE!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Perfect! Totally believeable and the most awesome setting for Holix! The ending was so something that Six would do! Priceless to the max! May you write lots more like this!
Lina Trinch chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh, why Six? Why? XD Gosh, that was some awesome fluff. I do have an idea for a fic that's kinda like that, but way deeper... and angsty-ish... But anyway! This is awesome! Love it!
purpleanime chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
just incredible! you are an amazing fic writer!
Total Weirdo chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
oh six, what are we ever going to do with him? but ya, that story was awesome!
Celeste Genevieve chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
That was pretty Good! I liked it and I loved six in that last part it was funny :D anyways keep up the good work ;)
starsandscars chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This was adorable! Just what I needed to read to cheer me up.
solsixtus chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Haha I thought this was so cute and like you said, a bit random as well. My only complaint is that it's so short! :( lol.
TheEndReaper chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Awesome :)

I love the whole idea, because it is original but still ties in well with the show quite well.

And Six being in the vents waiting for Holiday to leave cracked me up.

Great job!
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Okay, I TOTALLY died at this! (in the good way) LOL! Why that sneaky, sneaky ninja man! And that kiss was SOOO Kawaii! _ *starts poking Six* You sly S-dawg, you!

Six- *glares*

Me- ...*pokes and runs for my life*

Great job! This fic is on its way to the C2!