Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Uchiha Misaki chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Good story
Moka-girl chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
This story really made me cry. So beautiful. At first I thought it was a timetravel story, with the title being what it is, but I'm glad, because this is even better.
Scarlette Winter chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Nononono, Kakashi can't die!
hazelberry chapter 21 . 5/22/2014
I'm glad that the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura wasn't rushed, and I'm really happy you're planning on making a sequel! Great story!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
I love how you display sakura. I have to admit that in the beginning, I thought it was partially sakuras part for being displayed as weak, but then I realized that no one seems to see how much sakura has been through... I'm almost positive that sakura does love naruto but in a way as a sibling, I guess that after she was abandoned by everyone she cares about, she was broken yet she continued striving to get strong. In the anime kakashi seemed to be surprised by her strength which means that he hadn't seen or trained sakura when sasuke defected and And naruto was off training with jiraya. I love how you show that you can't blame sakura for what she is or how she acted and honest to goodness, I love your writing!
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 21 . 4/27/2014
I loved every piece of this fic. I am almost crying here. Congratulations! I dont know if you wrote another fic to continue this one, but I hope so. Gonna look for it.
I really and trully loved every word you had wrote. Again, congrats.
kisses
s.
anne silver chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
last chapter no way!
i want another :
:p
(listening to passenger let her go)
Sasusaku Uchiha chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
Amazing story! Sorry I didn't find it when you first started writing it! I loved it so much! Excellent job! :)
ju1i3Oh chapter 21 . 9/11/2013
One of the most amazingly written fics I have ever read! :) Thanks for writing such an awesome story!
Karopapier chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
This was so wonderful, though it let me quite unsatisfied - I need some sasusaku I can't wait for your sequel!
I really loved your plot, justice as a "center" of this fanfiction, and the whole interaction between the members of Team 7 - all of them! Your characterization is stunning and the way you write is intriguingly - it made me read this hole piece in one night (I need to go to bed now...oi)

Keep up with your writing, 'cause you really have a talent for it!
(And Please... I need this sequel! :D)
Ssanderei chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
That was a long journey for me too Authornim... . Your fic is one of the best SasuSaku fics ever written! I loved how you put Sakura's point of views in most chapters. The scenes are really realistic since you related it to the recent updates in manga. I am so sorry if I'd made my review only once. :( I am so disappointed with myself. Hope you forgive me. _

I hope you'll continue to write more beautiful stories. Thank you for making me happy! . Haengshooo and God bless you!
scarlet letters in the snow chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
I finally finished the whole thing, and oh my god it's one of my favorite stories of all on FANFICTION. This was so wonderfully written with such beautiful detail. It was right on track and never veered off of its own path, and I loved how you incorporated the characters true personalities. Often these characters are misread and misunderstood, but you portrayed them beautifully. I read all nineteen chapters last night and finished the last two this morning. I can't wait to see if you've started a sequel or even a new story based off of this one. I'm just curious about Sai, the relationship between Ino and Shikamaru, how Hinata and Naruto will develop, and will Sakura find it in herself to accept Sasuke as a friend..will they fall in love? I really want to know. It kind of makes me upset that this ended...that's how great it was! You're such a great author and you're going down as tied with my number one favorite. I can't wait to check out the rest of your works, I'm sure they are great too.

Thank you for such a wonderful story,
Your fellow name sharer,
Scarlet
blabber-all-the-nonsense chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
Since this story has already been completed, I thought I might leave one meanigful review, because you deserve it. Had you not finished it, I would have left a review every single chapter to encourage you, but I can't say I'm not thrilled that this isn't the case. It would have been disheartning to see such an increaible story go to waste. So thank you for being very dedicated to this even though I can tell you have many things on your plate to worry about through your authors notes...I like when someone starts something and finishes it, and with a busy scheduel like yours, with college and what not, you really deserve an applause. Not only for time-managing, but also for producing such an amazing piece of work, which to many of us readers, I believe wished this was the actual case scenario. Not that I'm complaining about the current events of the manga, for which I'm indeniably glad for. CAN I HEAR A PRAISE THE LORD FOR SASUKE AND HIS LONG AWAITED REALIZATION OF FINALLY, FINALLY, SEEING THAT ELUSIVE LIGHT? OR FOR THE FACT THAT TEAM 7 IS REUNITED ONCE AGAIN? OR THAT NEITHER TSUNADE NOR GAARA AND ESPECIALLY NOT KAKASHI DIED? OHHHH, AND DON'T YOU JUST LOVE MINATO...AND HASHIRAMA? GOOD GOD!...umm, so now you know about my inner fangirl, I'm very sorry you had to read that. But if it makes you feel better, I like your story much more than what's currently going on. ;D
LilithiaRW chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
This is the perfect story dealing with the aftermath of the Forth War. I wish canon would end this way.
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow... what a rare gem of a story that the writer had the persistence to finish (: I love how plausible this whole story is, the characters are very well written and the story is developed really well x) Thanks for the read!