Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
sasusakufan2357 chapter 21 . 7/24
Oh I love the idea of Sakura and her soul being maimed. I can't wait to read more about it in the sequel! Maybe some more SS goodness too heh. But awesome job with this story! I enjoyed it very much!
QuicksilverWitch chapter 21 . 6/29
This was a phenomenal take on the 4th Shinobi War and a possible conclusion to the manga; I can say without shame that I liked your take better. It was far more realistic and gripping than anything Kishimoto could write. Well done and I hope a sequel is born sometime! ;)
HitomiHatake chapter 21 . 6/25
Out of all of the fanfic stories I have read I have to say that yours is the most believable and beautifully written story. I love how well written all of the characters are and this has become my favorite story. Thank you for your work.
I finished the whole story in a week, very nice :) I thought the beginning was slow but it got better toward 10. I like your take on Sasuke and the rest. I think you did a good job with character development all over. Sakura is making favorite Naruto character and I also love Tsunade. Thanks for a great story :)
What the hell?! I thought this is SasuSaku romance?! Where the hell is the romance between the two?! This is so disappointing! :(
Uchiha Misaki chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Good story
Moka-girl chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
This story really made me cry. So beautiful. At first I thought it was a timetravel story, with the title being what it is, but I'm glad, because this is even better.
Scarlette Winter chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Nononono, Kakashi can't die!
hazelberry chapter 21 . 5/22/2014
I'm glad that the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura wasn't rushed, and I'm really happy you're planning on making a sequel! Great story!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
I love how you display sakura. I have to admit that in the beginning, I thought it was partially sakuras part for being displayed as weak, but then I realized that no one seems to see how much sakura has been through... I'm almost positive that sakura does love naruto but in a way as a sibling, I guess that after she was abandoned by everyone she cares about, she was broken yet she continued striving to get strong. In the anime kakashi seemed to be surprised by her strength which means that he hadn't seen or trained sakura when sasuke defected and And naruto was off training with jiraya. I love how you show that you can't blame sakura for what she is or how she acted and honest to goodness, I love your writing!
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 21 . 4/27/2014
I loved every piece of this fic. I am almost crying here. Congratulations! I dont know if you wrote another fic to continue this one, but I hope so. Gonna look for it.
I really and trully loved every word you had wrote. Again, congrats.
anne silver chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
last chapter no way!
i want another :
(listening to passenger let her go)
Animechibifangirl chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
Amazing story! Sorry I didn't find it when you first started writing it! I loved it so much! Excellent job! :)
ju1i3Oh chapter 21 . 9/11/2013
One of the most amazingly written fics I have ever read! :) Thanks for writing such an awesome story!
Karopapier chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
This was so wonderful, though it let me quite unsatisfied - I need some sasusaku I can't wait for your sequel!
I really loved your plot, justice as a "center" of this fanfiction, and the whole interaction between the members of Team 7 - all of them! Your characterization is stunning and the way you write is intriguingly - it made me read this hole piece in one night (I need to go to bed now...oi)

Keep up with your writing, 'cause you really have a talent for it!
(And Please... I need this sequel! :D)