Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
darkredmacabre chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
Wow. That was such a beautiful story. I mean it was filled with pain and suffering but I loved it. I can't wait for the hinted sequel. Thank you so much for putting your time, effort and heart into this.
oMeGa1904 chapter 21 . 11/5/2016
Why weren't you Kishi? The monstrosity that was the Uchiha genocide was swept under the rug. At least acknowledge what was wrong. Kishi did a poor job with that, a very poor, justifying genocide. Absolutely awful.
oMeGa1904 chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
This is how it should have been addressed. Sasuke is angry cause Konohas authorities committed genocide and Naruto never in the story acknowledged what the elders did was wrong and reassured justice for Sasuke's clan in the immediate future. I mean the story resolves so much around darkness that Naruto and Sasuke never pinpoint the blame and the true offenders. At least I saw Sasuke kinda pinpoint but flawed. Naruto never did. If this dialogue would have been in the manga it'd gave been 10000000x better.
fiona chapter 21 . 7/3/2016
are you going to finish it?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2016
This is downright horrible.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Quite a vivid first chapter with a very detailed history and inside look at Sakura and little glimpses of where Naruto and Sasuke are. I enjoyed it's telling. Thanks for sharing!
cricketsnothollo chapter 21 . 1/22/2016
It was a good story.. but I don't think that you could call it a romance. Angst maybe. Drama, adventure definitely. Maybe you intended it in the beginning for it to be more SS romance woven into the story line (which, IMO would've been amazing with her maimed soul and what not. Who doesn't love a damsel in distress?) but then it fizzled out somewhere along the way. Either way, it was a good read, just not a romance.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/7/2015
there was no sasusaku :( ... I'm dissapointed... The story itself is very good it just that I was expecting some SasuSaku romance... But it was still nice to read it:)
sasusakufan2357 chapter 21 . 7/24/2015
Oh I love the idea of Sakura and her soul being maimed. I can't wait to read more about it in the sequel! Maybe some more SS goodness too heh. But awesome job with this story! I enjoyed it very much!
QuicksilverWitch chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
This was a phenomenal take on the 4th Shinobi War and a possible conclusion to the manga; I can say without shame that I liked your take better. It was far more realistic and gripping than anything Kishimoto could write. Well done and I hope a sequel is born sometime! ;)
HitomiHatake chapter 21 . 6/25/2015
Out of all of the fanfic stories I have read I have to say that yours is the most believable and beautifully written story. I love how well written all of the characters are and this has become my favorite story. Thank you for your work.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/7/2015
I finished the whole story in a week, very nice :) I thought the beginning was slow but it got better toward 10. I like your take on Sasuke and the rest. I think you did a good job with character development all over. Sakura is making favorite Naruto character and I also love Tsunade. Thanks for a great story :)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/23/2015
What the hell?! I thought this is SasuSaku romance?! Where the hell is the romance between the two?! This is so disappointing! :(
Uchiha Misaki chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Good story
Smiling Seshat chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
This story really made me cry. So beautiful. At first I thought it was a timetravel story, with the title being what it is, but I'm glad, because this is even better.