Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
anne silver chapter 21 . 2/21
last chapter no way!
i want another :
:p
(listening to passenger let her go)
Sasusaku Uchiha chapter 21 . 1/8
Amazing story! Sorry I didn't find it when you first started writing it! I loved it so much! Excellent job! :)
ju1i3Oh chapter 21 . 9/11/2013
One of the most amazingly written fics I have ever read! :) Thanks for writing such an awesome story!
Karopapier chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
This was so wonderful, though it let me quite unsatisfied - I need some sasusaku I can't wait for your sequel!
I really loved your plot, justice as a "center" of this fanfiction, and the whole interaction between the members of Team 7 - all of them! Your characterization is stunning and the way you write is intriguingly - it made me read this hole piece in one night (I need to go to bed now...oi)

Keep up with your writing, 'cause you really have a talent for it!
(And Please... I need this sequel! :D)
Ssanderei chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
That was a long journey for me too Authornim... . Your fic is one of the best SasuSaku fics ever written! I loved how you put Sakura's point of views in most chapters. The scenes are really realistic since you related it to the recent updates in manga. I am so sorry if I'd made my review only once. :( I am so disappointed with myself. Hope you forgive me. _

I hope you'll continue to write more beautiful stories. Thank you for making me happy! . Haengshooo and God bless you!
scarlet letters in the snow chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
I finally finished the whole thing, and oh my god it's one of my favorite stories of all on FANFICTION. This was so wonderfully written with such beautiful detail. It was right on track and never veered off of its own path, and I loved how you incorporated the characters true personalities. Often these characters are misread and misunderstood, but you portrayed them beautifully. I read all nineteen chapters last night and finished the last two this morning. I can't wait to see if you've started a sequel or even a new story based off of this one. I'm just curious about Sai, the relationship between Ino and Shikamaru, how Hinata and Naruto will develop, and will Sakura find it in herself to accept Sasuke as a friend..will they fall in love? I really want to know. It kind of makes me upset that this ended...that's how great it was! You're such a great author and you're going down as tied with my number one favorite. I can't wait to check out the rest of your works, I'm sure they are great too.

Thank you for such a wonderful story,
Your fellow name sharer,
Scarlet
blabber-all-the-nonsense chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
Since this story has already been completed, I thought I might leave one meanigful review, because you deserve it. Had you not finished it, I would have left a review every single chapter to encourage you, but I can't say I'm not thrilled that this isn't the case. It would have been disheartning to see such an increaible story go to waste. So thank you for being very dedicated to this even though I can tell you have many things on your plate to worry about through your authors notes...I like when someone starts something and finishes it, and with a busy scheduel like yours, with college and what not, you really deserve an applause. Not only for time-managing, but also for producing such an amazing piece of work, which to many of us readers, I believe wished this was the actual case scenario. Not that I'm complaining about the current events of the manga, for which I'm indeniably glad for. CAN I HEAR A PRAISE THE LORD FOR SASUKE AND HIS LONG AWAITED REALIZATION OF FINALLY, FINALLY, SEEING THAT ELUSIVE LIGHT? OR FOR THE FACT THAT TEAM 7 IS REUNITED ONCE AGAIN? OR THAT NEITHER TSUNADE NOR GAARA AND ESPECIALLY NOT KAKASHI DIED? OHHHH, AND DON'T YOU JUST LOVE MINATO...AND HASHIRAMA? GOOD GOD!...umm, so now you know about my inner fangirl, I'm very sorry you had to read that. But if it makes you feel better, I like your story much more than what's currently going on. ;D
LilithiaRW chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
This is the perfect story dealing with the aftermath of the Forth War. I wish canon would end this way.
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow... what a rare gem of a story that the writer had the persistence to finish (: I love how plausible this whole story is, the characters are very well written and the story is developed really well x) Thanks for the read!
TickledBlue23 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
God, I'm so in love with your story it's literally overwhelming! I'm serious it a fricken master piece and I can't wait to finally have the chance to read the sequel! Your story is awesome and the writing is amazing!
Coka Cookie Cola chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
I'm in love with Chris Hemsworth! :)
UofMluv chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
I love your take on Sakura's thought process when she approached Naruto! I totally agree, she lied to him because she wanted to save him and her freinds. :) awesome story too.
sasusaku74 chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
OMG this is still one of my favorites. I always come back to it. Sigh so fucking fantastic. I should be studying but I spent for dayyyys trying to find a particular scene I loved and ended up just rereading a bunch of my fav stories and finally found it in this one. My heart clenches with how beautiful it is!
onesidedimple chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
Loved it! One of the most realistic (as in I could have seen this happening in the manga) fanfic I've read :] I'll be patiently waiting for its sequel.
Ohsomeday chapter 1 . 3/23/2013