Reviews for You Are My Sunshine
UkUsMyPassion chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Dear God... This made me cry so badly (T.T)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Aww :) Sweet!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
#whined

Nooo... he doesn't know it was Arthur who stay with him and made him that card! D':

Oh, but it's Bittersweet... lovely but sad...
The Rambler13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! *Starts humming despicable me soundtrack.*
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I just Thought that this was the Cutest thing in the world! It totally chased my clouds away and brought back my sun shine! :-)
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This was adorable.
xXBlazingBlueXx chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
*sniff* it's so fluffy!
Waaahaaa! I love it so much!
Bystander chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Amazing. Plain brilliant. It's a really nice story and I seriously love it. It's amazing, I'm out of vocabulary.
LasagnaLover chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
;_; Its So BEAUTIFUL!
destinykeyblade chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Awww! It made me sad, but at the same time it was so cute! I'm into the whole 'brotherly love' thing with England and America, so finding a fic where they're actually like brothers instead of paired together *pauses to shoot a target with USUK scribbled on it* makes me quite happy That song'll always bum me out now, though...
savegalkissy chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
aawwww that's the song my grandma used to sing to me!
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Beautiful. Mm, just a wonderful match for the mood of your story, I could see every second in my head, your imagry was spectacular. Lovely work.
Carmine Rogue chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was really cute! _ I usually don't like shonen-ai (yet Hetalia seems to be an expection) but... I can't say no sweet stories like this!
EternalDreamer-92 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Adorable and heartbreaking. A wonderful combination, and you pulled it of wonderfully 3
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010