Reviews for Repayments of Gratitude
TeamTivali chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Hello, I just read your story and I think it's very well done. It stinks to get bad reviews and critisism. But do not let that make you think that you didn't write a good-enough story.

I think it's awsome.
Dr. JES chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Hey, don't feel like you HAVE To finish anything. Sometimes those that are just hanging let everyone come up with their OWN ending. I can understand wanting an ending, but I happen to like it this way as well. Do what makes you happy and let those that enjoy it, enjoy it and those that don't, oh well :) It was a very nice story about what COULD happen...you are brave to have taken on a fic based only on previews.
ZivaDavid87 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Should continue! ;)
Mooncombo chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
I really liked the ending! I don't think it was lacking at all. Very touching.
Cygnet Shearwater chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Hi, I don't usually comment, but felt that this really needed to be said here. I don't feel like this story is unfinished at all, (which is the gist I'm getting from your author's notes). The way you left it, not entirely concrete, but rather a soft moment for the two of them, makes it even better in my opinion, because we can see something like this might actually happen in the show, and it is very true to character. While we all love reading solid fluff between these two, it just isn't as plausible given their characters and the context of the show. In some ways, I think your story is exactly what would have happened between these two, and it is perfect as vague and "unfinished" as it is. This isn't to say I wouldn't read more if you wrote it, I love your writing and of course would come back for more, it's just saying that I don't think you should try to force it or feel pressured to write more. It's lovely as it is.
Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Ooh! I would love a continuation, but this is good too full of suspense, like Tiva usually is.

I love the part after the bomb went off, it gave me shivers. And Tony opening his eyes after Ziva left his hospital room. Oh, the scandal!
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
the ending was definitely a bit of a cliff hanger, but it was also how I feel how SHane Brennan of NCIS would have played it out. It had hints of definite Tiva, but wasn't screaming lovey-dovey, mushy-gushy. the piece is very enjoyable and the descriptions are great. what ever you decide to do with the ending, or leaving it as is, it'll be great either way. LOVE IT.
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Hey, you got to follow your muse!

NO matter what your public says.
xteamgibbsx chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
well i already left a review saying it was a perfect ending (i think) but im very very very glad youre going to continue it anyway! it was good, but im the kind of person who likes things all nice and tied up.

whatever you do im sure it will be great, and i cant wait for the continuation!
musicchic24 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Awesome story! Love the whole idea of Tony being injured and Ziva confessing her feelings for him. Can't wait to read more! (I've read the whole thing, just commenting on Ch.1)
BnBfanatic chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Take your time, it will be great whatever you end up writing! It's a good sign when people want more of your story.
gsr4ever chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Any fic you write is a great read, so can't wait to see any fics you do in the future, including a continuation of this one!
thebitterstink chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
I enjoyed it just as it was! Thank you!
jsq chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
While I certainly wouldn't be opposed to a continuation, I found the ending perfectly satisfying. Definitely don't force it!
zatl chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
This is an ending?

I think you should write one more chapter in which Tony confronts Ziva... :)