Reviews for If It's In Your Head
Carriex3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love this!
Vema chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Don't knock the cheese. I love it. :D Very cute and poignant.
timano chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You're right that the Doctor's companions don't come right out and say they belong on the TARDIS. With the exception of Ace, who said she wanted to go "home"-"The TARDIS," she clarifies, to the 7th Doctor's relief. But they all felt at home there to some degree or other. 10 out of 10 stars.
Tamira chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Not sure a bout how I would feel about actual Donna/Doctor love... But honestly, there are worse things than falling for your best friend, at least a best friend knows oyu in and out and oy uknow them and the trust is already there and does not need any building and the foundations for a relationship are mjore than chemical inbalances in yoru brain, wich being "in love" is, pretty much.

So I guess, all in all, Doctor/Donna as romance would make sense.

Such a sad and at the same time sweet story you have hewre, btw. - Realy great, yeah, Donna could live with all the hurt and the memorys the Doctor is carying and she could help him by knowing it all...
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
*squeals happily* LOVE IT! SO SWEET! bittersweet and sweet-sweet!

totally loved the ending where he figured he was gonna fall in love with her...any chance you'll continue this series? please? I wanna see them fall in love with each other and finally admit it to each other!
Basmathgirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I loved the last three sentences of this story; they pleased my shippy little heart no end!
woolSmynx chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
awww... I loved the cheese. So cute...

Oh, but I didn't expect the reason she was upset was going to be because of the Doctor's memories. (although, now that I've reread the title, it's COMPLETELY obvious...) I really did enjoy the whole bit at the end where the Doctor noticed that he was going to fall for Donna. It's just one of those "happy sigh" moments.
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
There is nothing wrong with CHEESE! Are you kidding me? Cheese is amazing (unless it's swiss)

Okay leaving that little tangent now. I personally thought this was a wonderful and brilliant little segment of Doctor/Donna material I truly enjoyed it and its well written, which is more than I can say for most people.

Awaiting your next story,

Tabitha
Otter Child chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Still can't see them in LOVE, but great writing.