Reviews for The Last Pack
Highflyer123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Into-The-Dark-rutu14 chapter 19 . 4/28/2011
This was a great story... But hwere the heck did Riku go? Was it just that he didn't fit into the story or something else. I was wondering about that quite a bit. :P anyway I loved this story and thought that it was really well written.
roxy mccartney chapter 18 . 1/29/2011
its too bad they wont remember, but i guess theres no choice but to make them forget huh?

great chapter, as usual~ XD
AllLightHasDarkness chapter 16 . 1/27/2011
OMG! this story is awesome. ok, ideas on my part ignore or follow, or just take parts of ideas, either keep kairi alive (a little love triangle with sora samantha and kairi would be good, but i hope kairi would win) or have kairi die from a vampire, sora go all anti sora/wolf form and beat the crap out of anything and any1
roxy mccartney chapter 15 . 1/27/2011
i feel like this chapter dragged on a bit. T-T
roxy mccartney chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
poor sora- i feel bad for him now... DX
roxy mccartney chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
FINALLY! i was getting worried!

once again, nice chappie. i can't wait to hear more!
roxy mccartney chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
oooooOOOOOOO! interesting chapter! i cant wait for the next!
roxy mccartney chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
nice chapter- although it was kind of filler-ish
roxy mccartney chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
oh great... he's in trouble now! XD
Mr. Man098 chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Well, overall, good work so far. The biggest thing I think you could improve is that you need more description. You have plenty of dialogue, and that's fine, but I think if you interspersed the whole thing with more descriptions of the environment, characters, and the action too, it will give you a better story. I personally thought the action was a little lacking especially, only because you generalized on it. However, you did get into Sora's head, and I think you captured the character nicely. Your spelling and grammar are excellent, except for the Right/Rite thing. Overall, a very good story, and I hope to see more.
roxy mccartney chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
cool. i bet "kulim" feels special now!
roxy mccartney chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
nice wolf name- though not what i expected.

good chapt nonetheless! keep going; i am INTERESTED!
The-Best-1994 chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
Very nice! It seemed to be a relaxing story as in violence, and the pack of the wolves. It seems to get more intersting as it goes along as well. Nice story!
roxy mccartney chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
oooOOOHHHHH! this just gets better and better!

amazing story so far; i cant wait to have more!