Reviews for Cool in the Nineties
Kari Saotome chapter 1 . 3/29
My kind of fluff~~ thanks for the story!
porksoup chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Aww! That was so cute! :)
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I love little moment pieces. Sometimes it's nice just to look at normal couple acting normally. :)
Hakudoushi kawaii ne chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
LOVE IT! Mm'kay I'm not gonna review all your works because it makes me feel a bit like a stalker... umm yeah.. but let me just say your writing is amazing. It doesn't just draw me in, no, it even succeeds (unlike many others) to hold my interest! Very peculiar yet highly appreciated.

I like it a lot. The plot isn't per say original original neither is it common. In other word's it held a nice touch and was truly entertaining. Thanks for sharing! And keep it up will ya~

Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I liked how...simple this was. Short and sweet :)
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
hehe short and sweet. i like it!
iGenevieve chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Now, THIS! Is the kind of story which is a) believable/realistic and b) something that will probably happen to most of us in life. Which means, i love it! Its nice to see a story which isn't over the top.. big wild fantasy.. or even overly romantic. Its just perfect.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Nice job on this, it was awesome and it was very cute. _
LoveUntilWeBleed chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Awww what a cute little fluffy story.I really liked it. And now I am never going to be able to think if Electric Avenue again, it shall be forever be associated with Itachi getting head in a car with Sasuke asleep in the back...damn. .