Reviews for Sketches
Cara chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
I found the idea very interesting and very plausible although I'm sure its not anything that disney had in mind when they made the movie. I thought you captured Adam and what he must have been going through throughout the movies very well.
Graceful Fall chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
You've captured your own side of Adam which is fantastic.
Catbus chapter 3 . 8/9/2003
hey this is a cool story pls write more soon and when you do could you pls email me at

thanx

-Kassi
Adam chapter 3 . 3/11/2003
I was absolutely certain I'd already reviewed this story, but it seems I was mistaken. If I could pick one word to describe this tale, it would be: Fantastic! This is unquestionably one of the best Mighty Ducks fics ever written. You do an incredible job of depicting Adam Banks and your portrayal of Charlie was also dead-on. This was an extremely well-written story, with a lot of very realistic angst. The beginnings of the emotional rebonding between Charlie and Adam, two people I always thought should be best friends, was beautiful. Please return to writing MD fanfic soon!
Catarina chapter 3 . 8/15/2002
You just got to continue with this story, it's great. I really like it. They way you write things just reminds me of me sometimes.

I really like the story.
faNatic chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
more, more, more!
Chellerbelle chapter 3 . 8/5/2002
Me liketh! Very good.
taigirl1325 chapter 3 . 5/2/2002
OMG THAT WAS GRETA i am a *HUGE* mitghy duck fan and i absolutly love charlie and adam this story depicted adam amazingly and in this chapter when charlie said the whole pokemon threat i was like trust charlie to say something toe ruin a depressing mood the pillow fight was great and i love your descriptions of adam's drawing i could actually see them in my mind great work!
Arwen4 chapter 3 . 4/19/2002
You cannot stop this here! It would be torture! I LOVE your story, it fits them all so well! Please write another chapter, please please please! As soon as I have more time, I'm putting this on my favorite's list!

Arwen
Faith chapter 3 . 4/18/2002
love it. please write more
samandiriel chapter 3 . 4/13/2002
*gapes, ogles, and then just stares...* how the hell are doing poorly in english?
Joyful chapter 3 . 4/9/2002
I love this story! more!
Black Laramie chapter 3 . 4/5/2002
I like this picture, and to think, the only reason i initially saw it, is it's title is so close to mine! How sad am i? Well, keep up the excellent work, i'll be looking for more ).
Lani chapter 3 . 4/1/2002
What is with all the great MD stories that've been surfacing lately? Whatever it is, I like it, and I liked this fic heaps too. It was beautiful and insightful and well written. I especially liked the Cygnus part, that stood out in my mind. This was a great story.
saimone chapter 3 . 3/31/2002
Love this; love this; LOVE THIS! What a great idea and what wonderful descriptions of the drawings to show emotion... Great job!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »