Reviews for Ten AUs
oh hey chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
i just noticed... there are 11 AUs... not 10. The no. 4 is used twice.
Well, whatever, we get extra :D
xskeezy chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
i enjoyed six and four, but two was definitely my ALL TIME FAVOURITE.
Matsuri chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh yeeesh... You have wayyy too many good plot bunnies. I also love how so many AU ideas, and angst stories. They're really nice. But I have to say that 1,2, and 4 are my favorites. 7's not so bad either.

Ja ne!
So1Thought chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love ALL of them! :)

But the bests are 2, 3 and 7! :)

YOu're really creative..

Keep up the awesome work!
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
number 8 defninitelaly 8 and maybe 4,6,7,and maybe 9 (although it hurts my heart ryoma is treated like that)
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
the church thing was creepy...and the vampire thing...i really liked the teacher and student one and the mafia/body guard one. :D

enjoyed it terribly! :D keep it up3
Celtic Harmony chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
My favorite was where they were gods.
DaPurpleDino chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I LOVED it x3 They were all so cute xDD I love royal pair. By far my favourite xD

My favourites out of the 10 would have to be #2, #4 ( and #7. (Reminds me of another anime)

I hope you'll write them into another fic perhaps? -goes to check out profile-

Thanks again!

- DPD
Moe chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I wanna say ALL OF THEM. There are some seriously awesome pieces in that lot. If I have to choose: 1, 2, 4 and 7 (with number 2 being at the top of the list. Ryoma with a gun is just so sparkly inducing).

Good luck with your writing
Ayingott chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
They are all amazing! And you're an amazing writer!

Hmm... Hmm.. Hard to decide, buuuut i will say, that i like 3. and 8. and 7.
love - and company chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
oh these are all so interesting and very good aha. i'd like to see more of 4, 9, and 10 (:
aviddelusions chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh my all these were brilliant in their own right. I must say I'm most particularly fond of number 1, 2, 3, 6 and 10. Just the possibility that there could be more to these universes makes me excited so I hope you get round to them soon. But even so thanks for these snippets it made me realise just how much I wanted to see these two in certain circumstances without ever realising it until now.
CaramelFair chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
These are brilliant! I particularly like 2 and 5. I hope you post these soon.