Reviews for The Champions of New and Old
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hehehe... They did it while in eachothers bodies thats very wierd i bet it was mays idea
cody chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
My gut hurts now thanks for that perfect ending. I can't believe they did it while they were swapped once.:')
Thanks for writing this great series
raichukiller chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
nice
Guest chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Great story!
Beastmode953 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
The more I read the more I love the shipping even though it doesn't revolve around ash and may too much I love the idea that their kids are all like them in a way.
Beastmode953 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Would've been a good cliffhanger if there wasn't another chapter lol. That second form you're using for alakazam...I might need to use that too lol
Beastmode953 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
"Playtime is over,"Sarah said with aslightly creepier smile than herusual."Welcome to the big leagues.". In stealing this line if you don't mind lol
Beastmode953 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Ehh I would be soo pissed if someone used sandstorm against me. Love this chapter. Sarah is just so confident yet shy...its weird but I like it. I can understand why she's your favorite of the kids.
Beastmode953 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I remember when I first read this. I was like what the hell. Another girl? Lol you screwed with Jake! Then again I read it and she really likes Jake. Just felt bad for Alex lol. Jake has two female none for Alex...I mean damn that sucks. Oh well ill keep reading. I love this battle.
Itssupereffective chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
These types of stories, though not as popular as other types of stories can be great in the right persons hands, and you sir, were the right person to do this type of story. Can't wait for your next story.
Kur0Kishi chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
i know ties of friendship isnt exactly canon to your series but it does sort of tie in to the thinking theme. and yeah, the anime is rather... disatisfying... which is why i'm here reading in the first place. lol

what you said about imagining tactics and stuff was awesome, i remember i used to do that while playing on the GBA and watching the anime lol. the anime was rather inconsistent and pointless but flashy but it did provide entertainment imagining what we could do in the game with all the factors and stuff. sort off.
Kur0Kishi chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
just letting you know, your may and ash fics literally set the standard for any other aamay fic i read.

in fact the way i see it

from

to walk in the shoes of another ties of friendship how lucky can a guy get dawning of the next generation champions of new and old

is literally one fic on its own (with a little modifying to ties of friendship). it maps out from start to end, the maturity you wanted to present ash with/ their feelings and their children. one good example is the strategies used in ties of friendship that literally felt like the founder of the strategy that would be used in the last 3. so all in all. good shit. AaMay is rare enough as it is.
Lobsterdude611 chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
These stories are the reason that I love Advanceshipping so much, and I especially love this series of stories. I know that you said you aren't going to do another sequel to this series, but I really would like to see more of these characters, especially Jake and Alex, their interactions with each other are just so entertaining.
gabrielsolomon chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
Awesome story I hope to see another sequel.
0Goddess Nyx0 chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
another amazing story from the amazing luciferIX but then again family fics aren't my type so I hope the next story isn't

can't wait for your'e next story!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »