Reviews for To My Past, From Your Future
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Gahaha, that is probably one of the most narcissistic lines ever
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Fantastic! I loved that Hibari cheated on Dino with himself haha. And Dino is so sweet! Lovely story.
TNM-Writer chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Damn. Now I have to look up TYL!all the characters x their younger selves. That's just too sexy... THINK ABOUT TSUNA!
Drifting Aloof chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
cuteness I was getting worried for Hibaris-sama, but it ended well so... *giggles* There is simply not enough TYL18x18 Love on this site or anywhere for that matter *huffs* Dino and Hibari together are cute too :P
heitan chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
One of my most favorite D18 fanfic! the plot is so great, and all of the pair are hooot!
Love the happy ending! And i really hope to see their children!
sunstar13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I love you. You paired Hibari with himself. Pure freaking genius! Even if you were inspired by a picture, it's freaking awesome!
Fluffness chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Lol, am I weird or what for liking 181? XD (I'm so sick.)

Nice job one keeping them canon, even with the switching of the POVs. And I'm glad for the happy ending. Of course, Reborn will have a solution. Just hopefully, it won't involve one of Verde's experiments... *shudders* Great job on the fic!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
just love love love this! it is sooo cute and sweet! Although you nearly broke my heart when Reborn was saying that Family always come frist so Kyouya should not be with Dino. T_T But the ending totally made up for it! And yes, i would like to think that Reborn has soemthing up in his sleeves to help them with the heir problem. _ Again just love it!
masaru1102 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Like it a lot XD
iidaten chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Like it very much! Kinda surprise with the selfcest-ness (?) in the middle of the story OvO
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
aww.. i just love happy endings, don't you?
BornToBe XD chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Sooooo good! I really loved the plot and the last line made me laugh so hard! I actually wish this was a multi chapter and was longer too!
animebaka14 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
that. was. so. AWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEEE! XDDD

i shall read that doujinshi! so hoot~

i wonder how hibari will bear dino's child..
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
LOL. Just.

Damn, I think my brain's been broken.

Well, it was a sweet story... (:
ezzelin chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
OHMAI. This perfectly satisfies all the perverted ideas of my sick imagination... seriously, Hibari and tyl!Hibari - it just can't get any better 3 I think I'm gonna die from nosebleed~