Reviews for Fire
Rebekah chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
This chapter is marked wrong chapter 11 is supposed to be where Haruhi gives the lunches to the Host Club.
Rebekah chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
This is the wrong chapter it is from Truth or Dare. This is supposed to be the chapter where the guests come and see Haruhi and where Tamaki offers his home to Haruhi and her farther to let them stay there.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/11/2012
I was very sad when this wasn't a chapter Y U NO EPIOLOUGE?!
HunterKiller762 chapter 34 . 11/1/2012
This is one of the best Stories on this website and one of those stories that many would see as a movie. Despite the few spelling and grammar errors, I enjoyed every minute I spent reading this masterpiece.
Kittycat4365 chapter 34 . 7/2/2012
Seriously one of the best and cutest fan fictions I'v ever read! I absolutly loved it! 3 please make a sequel soon! :3
SilverTail13 chapter 34 . 6/19/2012
Love this fic!

I'm as a adicted to this fic as you two kids two daddys one mommy fic. xD such great fics!
JessMess chapter 34 . 10/29/2011
For starters I would like to say that I really enjoyed this story. You have a really good plot going and the character interactions were presented equally as well as the plot. I thought the slow progression of Haruhi's and Tamaki's relationship was sweet. As well as all the moments with all the hosts. True a fantastic plot.

However, reading this story was a bit of a challenge as there was a lot of spelling mistakes. It became better in the later chapters, but it was still ever present. I think if you had someone beta read this story before posting it would have removed most if not all these errors.

Besides this, everything else was done really well.

BYe
Aura the Artist chapter 34 . 10/6/2011
This is such a beautiful story! I love it!
Nobodyimportantatallnoserious chapter 34 . 7/19/2011
This story is antoher that i love by you. Your an amazing author and I love all your work.

Its 3 am, so imma gonna sllepp..
imonz chapter 34 . 6/9/2011
this fanfic is so totally awesome, that i think you should post a sequall if you haven't already done so.
PeaceLoveAndEli chapter 34 . 5/23/2011
Best. Frikin. Story. EVER!
imonz chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
um I know you tried to spell SEMPI-as you spelt it- correctly, but the correct spelling is S-E-M-P-A-I.
imonz chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
damn! if only the landlord kicked mr. reiki out sooner.
Deadeye517 chapter 34 . 3/7/2011
Absolutely fabulous.

Great way to finish a fantastic fan fiction.

from Dark-sunlight2

-D
xEmeraldStarx chapter 34 . 2/28/2011
just so u know this is one of my many favorites now _ you did a very good job writing it and i really liked this one. LOVE IT! :D