Reviews for Saint
KAWAIIwolf-luvr chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
So are you going to finish it? It has great potential :)
pinecat chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Poor Yuki! make a second chapter please .
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Yay! Are you going to update this soon? I hope so, I like it.
frubanote chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I FUCKING LOVE YOU FOR THIS
frubanote chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I FUCKING LOVE YOU FOR THIS
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I so want to know what happens next! Yuki being in such a bad mood amused me! XDDDDDDD
AndWhyNot chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
:) I hope you know that you're an amazing writer, and i am constantly being inspired by your stories. Every single one is just so amazing! -end fan rant-

lol, now that I'm done, I was actually suprised that you started writing a Fruits Basket fic. But nonetheless, I can't wait to read this; i'm sure it'll be awesome :D and I hope I didn't scare you before, haha.

-AndWhyNot-
mousecat chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very intriguing. I couldn't stop reading this! Kyo really needs to look beyond his own past, and take a serious look at Yuki's. Shigure truly seems concerned for Yuki, since he obviously knows the truth about Yuki's visits to Akito. Tohru is as ditzy as ever. Will Yuki's nightmare ever end?
WaitingForYesterday chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
(This is Jaden):D

I really like reading this story! I think you were really good at capturing all the character's personalities, and I loved your descriptions. I think my favorite was "He smiled - though it wasn't necessarily happy, more like the smile you gave when a loved one dies and somebody tells you that they're in a better place. What was so bad about where they were?" I could definitely see Shigure doing something like that.

And it's a very random thing, but I'm kind of in love with the "Oh, Yuki" at the end. I can't really explain it, but it was just the perfect way to end. I can't wait to read more!
Hinabisitka chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
write more! write more! i wanna know what happens! arg! youre really good at leaving cliff hangers!
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
;-; YUKI, NOOOO. -rescues him and cuddles him and makes him all better-

Poor little mousey... -kisses his head-

.w. I was right. 'tis amazin'.
DareRiver chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This is a great start to this story. As always, your amazing writing amazes me. If you were to write an actual published book, I would buy it in a heartbeat even if it was a genre I wouldn't usually read. You are my inspiration for writing.

I woul like to point out that Yuki's hair is silver, an that there are some minor spelling errors, but other than that, everything is perfect. Keep it up! :D
bleachedalbino chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Ohh, I've been reading a lot of Fruits Basket lately, so it was nice to read a Fruits Basket fic from you. C: And I love Life Is Beautiful. It seemed to fit really well with the fic.
sfhdfhdfhghdfh chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Ohyou. YOU AND YOUR AMAZING POWERS OF AMAZING AWESOMENESS.

As you know I am watching Fruits Basket again... and I really can just hear the voices of the people in the story in my head as I read this, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW CHAPTA.

You're always an amazing writer, and this is a really good first Fruits Basket fic!
kcscooter chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
(This is Casey) _

I thought it was a very good Fruits Basket story, especially for your first one! I loved the details and how you actually took the time to show the characters' animosity for one another instead of just diving into the mushy love and comfort.

Yay!