Reviews for The Other Way Around
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Oh my gosh! this is totally crazy. But crazy in a good way. Who was that man?
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
WHO WAS IT? why do like leaving me in suspense this was an awesome chapter please update soon
JieL chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
Not too sure about this turn of events, but it's interesting, I'll give you that. And new is good...
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Holy crap! I mean it what the hell? Nice chapter. May I ask a question? Do you think you might be able to use quotation marks for the speech? Its just that I feel that everything is being spoken in thought. and its kinda hard for me to follow and understand sometimes.
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
Oh my gosh! what happened to Dean? That was well worth the wait hon. Just hurry up and update!
TheThiefsDaughter chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
I'm in love with the way you make an alliance between Castiel and Crowley seem almost comical (as is the return of Lillith and Alastair)

Anywho, basically total love for this story, pretty please continue soon
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
Wow so much happening un this chapter. It was good
ashlynnhartt chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
VERY interesting...I love it! Keep going? :)
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Oh my Goodness! You have to finish. please? I totally loved it.
Tuppence chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Hey, if you'd like me to beta some of the chapters, till you get the hang of English, I offer you my services.

Good chapter. Confusion, mystery...it all remains, which sort of makes the story all that much more interesting. I look forward to your next chapter.

~ Tuppence ~
Lestat's Violinist chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
SQUEAK! Um... WHAT?
supernaturaldeangirl89 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
great start would love to read more
Tuppence chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Is English not your first language? Some of the words/grammar was wrong but...an interesting idea. I'd like to see where you progress with this. Also, I would recommend getting a beta to double$ check your english.

~ Tuppence ~