Reviews for Where the Lines Overlap
Digi Yo chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love Taiora! Its my fav couple and I love Mimato too. Cool fic! really sweet
T D'Amaze chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Great oneshot. Thought the whole idea on Tai walking in on Matt and Mimi was genius. Really the best part is the Taiora. Soras reaction was spot-on. You like the same couples as me; Taiora and Mimato D. I didn't ever find Sora annoying but I never did watch all of 02. I actually stopped watching at digi christmas, for obvious reasons :(. I don't think this is the first time I've heard a dawsons creek referce to Taiora, so your not alone. I'm with Tai on this one though since I've never seen an episode P.
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Interesting title. I actually just read another story with a similar premise, but this one was good too. )
Adrianna Mary-Anne chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wow this was extremely well done. I creeped your profile and I definitely agree, you are one of the better writers on here :) I love Taiora, they just make sense together. He makes her likable and she makes him a better person. They belong together, and I love the whole best friend aspect of their relationship. I really enjoyed your writing :)
FireFairy219 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is a great oneshot! It shows so many things that I always figured would happen to them, if Sora didn't decide to go for Matt instead of Tai. It was really cute, especially Tai just being curious about the whole kissing matter, and his option to fall back on: soccer. And then Sora being a little more adult about it, and knowing that their friendship might change forever because of a simple kiss. It's just so in-character.

And I think I know what you mean by only liking Sora when she's with Tai, because I've just written a oneshot on her, and only her, and when I reread the whole thing I was like 'Hmm, Sora's not that nice when I write it like that'. It's not that I don't like her at all without Tai, but he sure is a contributing factor to her personality.
TaioraWarrior chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That was beautifully written. I mean it was so... real. Anyway I see her letting go of friendship but thats my bias. Long live Taiora!
melodisz chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That was so cute. The ending was really touching, it gives me a strange feeling that they would be best friends in the end. It's kinda sad 'cause I really love them as a couples. )

Still, I totally agree with you that Sora can bring out the best in her only when she's with Taichi. I have never seen anything that absolutely meant to be like them.
yvetterrz chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aww that was cute!

You're such a talented writer :)
Still Not King chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This was good.

I love Taichi in this one-shot; he really is the type (at least at this age) to be oblivious and bad with feelings. I especially loved the "Thank God for soccer" line.

The interaction between Sora and Taichi was great. It was a great blend of cute and awkward; I also liked the sense of wistfullness over the loss of the innocent part of their friendship because of the kiss.

The ending was melancholy, neither interpretation of Sora's last lines will change that (something is lost; either the possibility of being a couple or their platonic relationship) but it's really true to life.

I also enjoyed that neither of them get Yamato and Mimi (though I think a lot of people don't really get those two).

Anyway, great Taiora.