Reviews for The Library At Marmoreal
Anonymus chapter 46 . 3/28
I just love all of your AiW stories, that I couldn't decide which one to review first! Anyway, not to bother you, but will you be writing more AiW stories? I would love to read more!
I love all of your Alice in Wonderland stories! Do you think you will be writing any more of these stories?
Gail Hutchens chapter 53 . 7/31/2013
Very good. There was just one little thing... "and as she begins her tirade his eyes widen at her fury." Eyes should be changed to eye.
Gail Hutchens chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
That was amazing...probably my favorite so far.
valerie sipe chapter 28 . 11/11/2012
Herenna Jadestar Rowena Amethyst Sapphire Smythe...wow what a name.
good story i like it
molly chapter 63 . 6/19/2012
please update

i enjoy reading this story
pat chapter 24 . 6/18/2012
Y is for yello flowers and yelling.

Z is a hard one.
fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 53 . 7/6/2011
And a good argument...more of a disagreement in their case...is healthy :)

I liked the conflict you brought up with your beloved characters. It really shows what they are in the face of controversy. Neither let's it get too far into their heads (well except for Stayne with Tarrant but hey Alannah smacked the sense back into him) and they are easily about to work things out. They are too cute too. :)

Good job Rang

fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 52 . 7/6/2011
Beautiful :)

I liked this style of drabble you do where its one two three etc. short drabbles that flow throughout your stories. They glimpse into an important milestone in his life; through his hard days and through his better ones with Alannah by his side. Well done. I am impressed with the many things Stayne can do with his cape :)
fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 51 . 7/6/2011
BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*wipes eyes* oh god...another Sue story. I will NEVER get tired of these.

And I could see Heaven scoring as an Uber!Sue the only thing she lacks is a relation to Harry Potter or a Cullen XD

But thankfully she fell to her doom. It was a perfect ending to a tragically obnoxious OC.

And thank god Tarrant was able to awaken.

And Alice was right beside him :)

Loved it
casketbuiltfortwo chapter 51 . 7/3/2011
This was freaking hilarious! I'm laughing as I type this review. I loved the ending!
fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 47 . 6/24/2011
YAY!

Alice kicked a Mary Sue's ass! I am soooo very happy for this poem. It is an absolutely lovely poem. I am extremely inspired by it.

You have a knack for writing in rhythm and rhyme. When I write poems I usually throw the rhyming thing out the window.

You did wonderfully!

I don't even know how to praise this even more

*claps with Underland*

Down Mary down!

fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 45 . 6/21/2011
Oh man, another hott hott hott chapter. Haven't had one of these for awhile. And it's due time!

Look at Alannah getting all prepared to please her hubby. Katarina's reaction to find out what her mother planned was hysterical. No child wants to know that XD

And I loved the practice makes perfect section. These two do get a LOT of practice time in!

Ahhhh

Can't wait til next installment!

fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 44 . 6/19/2011
A beautiful story of remembrance. poor Roderick...it's kind of scary to think that boys used to do that. Granted not as young as twelve but 16 year olds would try to fight in the World Wars. And some of them succeeded to sneak in. I like the fact that you used something so real. And you did well treating it respectfully.

I also loved the song you used. I got shivers at the line

"She'll dye her dress, she'll dye it red."

The imagery in it is so breath taking and what it symbolizes is so sad. Makes me think of A Tale of Two Cities and the quilt. Mixed with Violet Hill by Coldplay. My mind mashes too very weird things. Suffice to say I love the song! It was very appropriate!

Until next installments!

fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 43 . 6/19/2011
Yay! Alannah saved tons of lives.

Mirakle kind of reminded me of the Wizard in Wicked. Hahaha (Have a little elixir). I am glad that he didn't give Alannah a hard time thought it would have been amusing. He seemed like an absolute pansy.

Also I have a small writing suggestion (and it's just a me thing). When you described Emily's hair you said blonde/brown. I would use that more in a survey. I personally like using blondish brown, dirty blonde, something that is more flowing. The only reason I say that is because blonde/brown could also mean blonde OR brown.

That was my only suggestion.

I am moving on to the next chapter now :D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »