Reviews for I Need To Find Myself
Very good...thanks.
lupita leal chapter 24 . 6/16
Kya is the middle child, Bumi is The firstborn
Friends on da other side chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
This absolutely insane. The writing is so detailed, so brilliantly planned out. You have left me speechless.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
Plikano chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
Bloab chapter 24 . 4/29/2014
This story is beautifully written and portrayed. Felt lots of chills during the epic moments. Really got into the story. I'm glad you completed this story and ended it perfectly. You're a great writer!
AgiVega chapter 24 . 2/2/2014
I intend to give you a long review because I believe this story deserves it – and you as an author deserve it too.
First of all, I have to tell you that I liked the story. You made me want to read more and more of it, especially after Aang and Katara's special night in Ba Sing Se. (And I have to admit that the sex scene between them was one of the best written sex scenes I've ever read – congrats on that, it was detailed yet tasteful. Beautiful, actually).
The first half of the story gave me doubts if I was going to like it much, probably because your writing style didn't seem mature enough yet – in the first half there were way too many superfluous details like longish shopping sprees with giggly girls, descriptions of attires and interior design - I must admit these stuff I usually just skipped, they hold no interest for me (I guess I'm just too old for things like that that usually are interesting for teen readers and teen readers only). But in the second half there were less superfluous details like these and the story began to catch my attention.
At first I thought that the altercation between Aang and Katara that led them to break up was just childish and the whole story would turn out like that. But as the plot developed I came to realise that it was not childish, it was getting more and more serious which I truly liked. I especially liked the fact that you didn't completely sugar-coat the ending, you put in a few pages showing true human nature – you showed us how spiteful and nasty people could be. It was enough for Aang to make one wrong step and the whole world started to hate him. This was a nice touch. A necessary touch that made sure the ending wouldn't be all too pink.
I had a little problem with names you used for various characters - “the Fire Nation beauty”, “the ebony beauty”, “the waterbender who hailed from the Southern Water Tribe”, etc. These were okay a couple of times but you simply overused them. Most of the time it's easier to just call them Onji and Katara. Or the “girl”. So simple.
My favourite scene – besides the already mentioned Kataang sex scene – was the scene in which Aang told Onji that her meddling had sent him into Katara's arms and helped him fulfil his duty. I felt like punching the air when I read that. Very neat.
All in all this was a good story with some minor problems that you will - I am sure – get rid of as you get more writing practice. Good luck with writing, you have a talent! :)
TDICELEBRITY14 chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
This is nothing short of a masterpiece. Absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Why can't Azula have a normal life
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
How in the fuck can u fight over a cup of tea obviously there not meant for each other
Sifufirelord chapter 24 . 8/4/2013
Why ALWAYS .cry?! I read this before and.I now remembered this story was and I HAD to read it again... and as it was the first time, it was SO sad and.I cried reading each chapter (by the end they were happy tears :'))

this story soo soo much and I hope I always will remember it and I love you for making me cry in such a beautiful way and getting to look at the charactera in an entirely different, yet also beautiful way.

CloudMinded013 chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
i don't find this pics! Also awesome chapter! 3
AReader chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
This fanfic is amazing! Like from the beginning, yeah I didn't want to read on cause I'm a mojar Kataang fan but I knew I just had to keep reading. Your writing and storyline was just amazing. Full of drama and suspense, as well as love. I praise you for this amazing fanfic. One of the best I have ever read.

Flameo, sir, flameo.
resojoem2011 chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
At first, I was upset with the But I continued reading and I'm so glad I did. I love Kataang. P They are adorable. Anyways...the story was good and your descriptions were wonderfully written.