Reviews for I Need To Find Myself
madamsugarqueen chapter 24 . 12/7/2020
I can't beleive I finished in one sitting. thank u for this and pls write mrore
AlyshaYang chapter 19 . 9/16/2020
I feel like the word ‘lover’ is a bit overused but otherwise can’t wait to keep reading
AlyshaYang chapter 17 . 9/16/2020
I feel so bad for Katara, how could Aang say that. Why can’t he just understand that he is still in love with her. But this is a great story, I can’t wait to keep reading.
AlyshaYang chapter 2 . 9/15/2020
So your telling me that they argue, Kataang is the most healthy relationship in the show and I will forever stand by that but it’s a good fanfic and i will Keep reading
KataangIsTheBest chapter 24 . 8/27/2020
This is honestly one of the best fanfics I've ever read, I don't think I've ever spent 4 hours reading 1 fanfic because I couldn't put it down. Thank you for writing this master piece, even though I don't think Aang or Katara would ever break up
yuieri5540 chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
ur a great writer but I couldn't let u ruin my image of kataang
The Weaver of Stories chapter 18 . 6/16/2020
I'll be real. Katara deserves to suffer. She held back too long. Of course you're gonna get rejected when you say your feelings too late! Of course, that's probably because I'm a twisted biased freak, but... y'know what I mean.
The Weaver of Stories chapter 7 . 6/16/2020
One thing I'm gonna say. You're making it seem like Katara doesn't truly love Aang... unless of course that's what you were aiming for. I like this story though.
Jonathan2000 chapter 24 . 3/10/2019
Good story very emotional.
Avatarfan chapter 24 . 12/12/2018
"LIKE"
Guest chapter 24 . 2/21/2015
Kya is the middle child, Bumi is The firstborn
Friends on da other side chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
This absolutely insane. The writing is so detailed, so brilliantly planned out. You have left me speechless.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/2/2014