Reviews for Until Today
LatiosGallade chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
:3 one word of description: amazing.
SerpentAzura chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Yay, an long, non-angsty Chesshipping fic!
Well... It's a lovely, re-readable story that shows a more lighter side of this ship. (Shame that I only use this account for reading/Favouriting/Subscribing to FFs xD)
Karanma Maeryl chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Aww... This is a cute and sweet one-shot of
Black and White! This is my new favorite
Pokemon fic! :D

Keep up the AMAZING work, buddy! ;D ..And
have a good day! O:)

Sincerely,
Karanma Maeryl
White'sBlacky 3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Awwwwww, black is just ssoooooo sweet 3 White is awesome w/black...I use to lik ash/dawn, but I think Black is cuter than ash by far, and that White is just better than dawn...and so I gave up on pearlshipping ( cuz I like White/Black which is chessshipping )...and started on chessshipping, I deleted all my photos of ash and dawn except one pic. of dawn...&then 'save image' the White and Black being together photos ;D I hope u write more...
Oh and...I know it's, lik,...none of my business-but I had to ask u 2 quick questions...1,r u gonna update soon?
2, who is Shadow Star ? The one u keep sayin' is 'ur dearest'
Sorry, I the question were offensive or u don't lik them...then u don't hav to answer them... xD i wuz just really curious, haha ; D
ReshiramChess chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
LUUUUUUUV IT!
totallyobsessed chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
WOAH! that ending was TOTALLY unexpected! i love it anyways! SO HILARIOUSLY FUNNY! i mean, a random flying minezumi (is that an oshawott, only in japanese?) lands smack in the middle of the sidewalk where they were walking. so wierd, yet so AWESOME! that was a really good fanfic. good piecing together the story. i'm just uncomfortable with the idea that Black is a quiet guy and White is the loud, out-going type. just doesn't make much sense to me, no offense though. i'm just not used to it that much.
christi1212 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
1 sene remind me of this #/d58jqzc
I'm My Own OC chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
wow. that was the greatest non-lemon oneshot i've ever read. i have absolutely no words for this except that i could see it all happening. ok i just contradicted myself. truly amazing.
Revolutionpunk chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Nice story! I like how N becomes an ally and how Black reacted to the constant teasing
KaoTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
the "i don't get it either look" made me laugh

ah, reshiram and zekrom. 2 bad no kyurem...

this is the best ChessShipping story I have ever read in my life!

Great Job! wait... Excellent Job!
Hords Ramen chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was SO FRIGGING ROMANTIC! And that's why ah luvs it. Especially the 'I don't get it' thing. :D
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
"...Knight in shining armour?" Cheren suggested, and White nodded in approval. "So if you ever got captured, don't call Black."

"Not good..." Cheren bit his lip. "If only I'd read that 'how to avoid traps' book a bit more closely..."

"THIS IS NO TIME FOR BOOKS!" Black screamed, making all three of them jump. "WHITE'S IN TROUBLE!"

In the midst of all the seriousness, these lines completely killed me. I LOVEDDD THIS.

Oh my gosh, seriously. It was amazing, perfect in almost every way. The only non-perfect part was the fact that it ended. Shadow-Star has some amazing writing skills, and YOU DO TOO.

*fangirl squeals*

Okay, I'm done. This was fantastic, and...yeah! The writing, the drama, the action - you're quite good at the action scenes! - the romance, oh dear. This was bloody brilliant.

I'm adding this to the ChessShipping Community, /right now. It's that awesome.

Okay, now I'm done.

YOU HAVE BEEN REVIEWED BY:

-RV
Shadow Star.EXE chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
You already know my feelings on this, babes.

I love it. BlackxWhite is win.

Looove you!