Reviews for Sharing John
erik chapter 1 . 1/15
Great fun with an intriguing storyline that I hope you develop.
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Your stories are like chocolate. One bite and it is so good you have to have another. I cannot stop reading your stories! Perfect little snapshots of a perfect relationship. Thank you
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is absolutely ADORABLE! ! ! When Sherlock looked hurt and disappointed I wanted to "D'aaaaaaww!" at him and soothe his fears but then John did, so that is even BETTER! ! I could never be a John to a Sherlock...darnit...

I also REALLY wanted to know what the crime scene was and how John would do whatever he was supposed to do...please write it? ? ? ? If I could still write I would try very hard to match or at least come CLOSE to your brilliance and make my own one-shot to this story, but I have had Writers Block for 5-6 years now...sucks...here's for hoping that just MAYBE you'll write another chappy for this story! ! ! ! Toodles! ! !
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
this is cute :)
Xoe-Indigo chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I love all your stories so much! Though I do have to ask why you call Lestrade Geoff when I thought his name was Greg?
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I liked your portrayal of Lestrade. And of John. And of Sherlock.
Great job!
daily-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Nice story :D He licked John's hand ...:D awesome! I love how you portrait these two :)
How far chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I loved the ending. I used to do that all the time as a child, just the image of Sherlock doing that made me laugh.
But other than that I really liked the way Lestrade was portrayed it was rather different(but in a good way) from how he is usually written as a fatherly figure for Sherlock.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Love this.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Sherlock is actually a five year old inhabiting a mans body. Thank god Johns so good with kids.
stranger12 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
"You licked me! You child!"

Oh John, you're so cute when you think Sherlock's not a spiteful kid. LOL
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I kind of thought that this fic would be more about John seeing people fro the army and recognizing a fe people or something :S

Awesome though, still :D
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
hahaha...Yea Sherlock that will teach him...LMAO

THANKS:"D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Yay John!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
"You licked me! You child!"

That was awesome.