Reviews for The Toothpaste Bandit
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
The last two lines: PERFECT!
Autobot Chromia chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I think you just scared me into brushing me teeth till kingdom come...my parents thank you!
Your Anon Reader chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hi there beautiful. I will make it very short and simple with this one.

I laughed my ass off, and my stomach is not liking that one bit. Also, dental care is very important, indeed (still laughing)

Fun little plot idea. Perfectly entertaining if you ask me and I love it down to every bits. Good job!

Love.
Your Anon Reader.
Tagalong chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
"brush your teeth or I'll kill you:)" That was the best line in fanfiction history. I died laughing. I loved this!
angel19872006 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Very funny. I love the ending
HannaleeMay chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
loved it.
Machamom chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Good one! Loved it! Only a ninja could keep himself busy that way.
Lynn Jones chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
wow. gotta love a ninja on a mission, right?
Agent-M-0167 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Great story and do you know why?

I'm taking a few minutes out of my lunch at work and trying hard not to laugh hysterically.

Seeing SS messing with the Drednoks is worth it. Having them react to this was by far the funniest damn thing I've read today.

Keep it up; you're really good at a normal situation going to a SNAFU.
Verbophobic chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I Love this XD
Galaticx chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
that's funny "Brush your teeth, or I'll kill you." Smilie face.

LOL. That's just LOLx5,000,000!
cb341 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Absolutely hilarious.

Like Storm Shadow, I could not stop laughing for 15 minutes. D

Please wrote more ninja onshots!

By the way, does three quarters of the way count as the middle? D
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Bottom. In fact, I outright try to get every bit I can out, it's quite pathetic, really. :)

Certain songs from *Little Shop of Horrors* and bad jokes about the Granger parents aside, a dentist has to be pretty badass putting up with the sloth and self-abuse of his or her patients.

And some of them end up Hollidays or Mindbenders. Just saying..

So respect your dentist. It's healthier.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Okay. That was good.

I laughed hard. It's been a long day already, but this made it a little brighter. Thanks.

I love Tommy. I love him so much. He's so crazy and awesome.

(And you squeeze from the bottom, dammit. Storm's right on that one.)
general zargon chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Zartan actually has some sanity left? o_o I am shocked! I can actually picture Storm tormenting the Dreadnoks with toothpaste, and I almost fell off my chair laughing so hard! Ah, ninja pranks, there's nothing funnier. _ Anyway, please keep up the great work!