Reviews for Dragon's Creed
DragonReef chapter 12 . 6/14
Your killing me with the cliffhangers! I, personally, am loving this story. The story is smooth and has a good writing structure. Now, off to the next chapter! -
Kimmytrainer chapter 20 . 4/19
Nice story! A bit confusing cuz it's not considered a crossover but I've never played assassin's creed and I know nothing about it. But still, cool story :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 4/19
Hahaha sweet XDDD
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 4/19
I'm concerned Mildew is gonna mess it up, but I also know that there's only 2 chapters left so no one can mess it up too badly.
Axie chapter 20 . 4/13
This story was awesome.
Apfane Chan chapter 9 . 4/2
OK so far the story was good, well sometimes it was a little cheesy but not too much. but I am really hoping that Astrid will get to punch Lizzy in the face! that bis grating on my nerves! and those names are also like false notes in a good song. OK Lizzy I can vaguely get, but there was not much Elizabeth in those times. A name from the Arthurian legends would have been appropriated. Matt, nope not at all. Jack maybe at least, it is timeless.
mega fan chapter 20 . 3/17
best everrrrrrrrrrrr omg
VenomDragoness chapter 5 . 2/25
Etana? No Stormfly?
Me myself an I chapter 4 . 2/1
What... I think you should of left out the part where toothless saved hiccup, and left it at were hiccup jumps of the cliff. Which would pout us in more suspenseful cliffhanger. But that it my opinion on the case. But, I wanted to say that I love your writing style, and the way you fit the characters into your story.
Zmike6 chapter 9 . 1/1
Assassins creed mixed in with HTTYD. I like it
Estella Hughes chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
Stormfly?
Ainaines chapter 20 . 12/20/2016
I LOVE IT! Great story, i'm so happy that i decided to read it. I truly hope that you would keep the story going on, maybe a sequel?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/28/2016
I read it all the way through and loved it. Good job.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
I was reading this and enjoyed it
But sadly I can't read it with all the modern names like lizzy, Matt and jack
Please understand I like the idea but the names make it awkward
I wish u would of used more Norse names instead
I just can't read a modern au with a twist
This isn't modern I know but I just can't the names are too modern
Plz understand