Reviews for Dragon's Creed
CamilionOrgon chapter 18 . 8/22
YESSS, Thank you so much for an update I'm exited for the recontinuation on this epic story good luck man, and awesome chapter.
nsturge chapter 18 . 8/22
Thank you just thank you for not giving up on this story I thought i'd never see the end of this story but finally I can see the beginnning of the end
mari.berendei chapter 2 . 8/21
Good chapter. Except Stoick wouldn't say " DO I GIVE A SHIT?" . And work your grammar , it's "I'll" not " ill".
mari.berendei chapter 1 . 8/21
Wow. This is good, but the scenario of Hiccup leaving Berk to become an outcast is a bit overused. Look at my profile and you'll understand. Maybe...
Honestly, I was hoping for the story behind your absence than the update lol
Angel-the-hedge chapter 18 . 8/15
I really hope you continue this...it's been very enjoyable and I love it
Ivan chapter 18 . 8/13
I love the story line so far keep up the great work :D
Farming 101 chapter 18 . 8/12
It's gonna be a shame when this story finally concludes. You are doing a wonderfully epic job! Keep it up!
Raider7997 chapter 18 . 8/5
So glad you decided to update again.

Loved the back story on Lizzy and I really want her to end up with Jack.

Also really happy to see Gobber is back.

And of course I'm really excited for the battle scene. Always loved everything about this story and really looking forward to what happens after the battle too. Update soon.
HTTYD lover01 chapter 18 . 8/5
YAAAAAY! so happy updated! Thank u so much. That chap was great! Please update soon
AWSOME! but i wish hiccup turned or turns into a dragon
MasterOvi03 chapter 18 . 8/5
YES! You don't know how much I've being expecting to read this story once again. I don't know what were your motives to ever stop writing this amazing story, or why it took you so long to update, but boy was it worth it. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you've actually updated, I was smiling the whole chapter.

Ok, now to the chapter itself, first of all even though you haven't written this story in a long time (I'm supposing you didn't) you really knew how to re-catch the essence of every single character even though you didn't make a lot of characters be involve in a big extend in this chapter, the times you involved them were simply magnificent.

In this chapter you used a different format of writing which I think is a very productive way of making time lapse too empty, but it has a problem normally it gives the plot a challenging manner to keep up with the time itself but you managed to make it comfortable to keep up with the pace in which the time is lapsing so congrats!

And finally the ending, it is indeed inspiring how you ended this chapter with father and son bonding and giving each other support in a cause that is worth it and inspiring the whole village into being sure they are to succeed in this problem. But I can't help but feel that something will go wrong in the next chapter, but maybe it's just me.

Well, I guess am done with this review so read you later.

P.S.: I'm still smiling because of thee fact that my PM helped you to keep writing this story D

-MasterOvi03
i am your sire chapter 18 . 8/5
i love this story, it has my two favorite game series in it and my favorite animated movie. i also really like your writing style, especially the time lapses it makes it feel believable that everything isn't happening all in the span of
a day.

i also would like to create a cover for this story, pm me if you're interested
-mod iays
Riverat73 chapter 18 . 8/4
Great Story
Well I totally thought you were a story abondoner, sense its been what two years since you added a new chapter, one more thing razorwhips are awesome dragons.