Reviews for Superman
maymay85985 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
nice, your right though. Hero's do get to cry sometimes.
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
YES. It DOES need more cheesy fluff :D
Satari-Raine chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Good ol' Judai angst with a happy ending. Nothing more to say then that it was well-written, and I found it refreshing and very cute.
Muffin-Bunny chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
YAY! it's so cute! this kind of thing is why Judai and Johan make such an epic pairing! because they can have endless amounts of fluffyness! And cheesy moments, those are sometimes the best kind of fluff.

I love it!
Blackcat0989 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is so cute! Poor Jaden... Yay for Jesse comforting him!
jiapryor chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Ummm... why, I absolutely adored this! I loved how you made it so that Jaden just fell apart at the tiniest thing. This was awesome!
kissfromarose9 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wonderful! well done! :D
AngelsFireNIce chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aw...Jaden! ;_;

I still can't believe they left out like 100 days
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh, that was absolutely darling!

::favs::
KrispyLays chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
this...this...was...AWESOME! SO SAD YET, SO TRUTHFUL! WHO CARES IF ITS CHEESY! IT TELLS THE TRUTH! EVEN THE STRONGEST OF HEROES, THERE WALLS MAY COME CRUMBLING DOWN, AND THEY MIGHT JUST BREAK! BUT, THATS Y THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! THERE HAS TO BE ONE PERSON WHO UNDERSTANDS! A PERSON WHO WILL HELP THE HERO REBUILD THAT WALL! A PERSON WHO WILL CATCH THEM IF THEY FALL! A PERSON WHO WILL COMFORT THEM IN THERE TIME OF NEED! NOW TELL ME, IS THIS STILL THE SAME OLD, CRAPPY, CHEESY THING? Ahem, *cough*, ahem... that is all... : )
Chris Emrys chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I agree! So cute!
4evaDayDreamer chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CUUUUUTE. It woz kinda unusual Jaden just breaking down but i spouse something small like that in that situation is understandable. I LOOOOOVE The bit where Jesse comes and comforts him, it's so sweet and it woz lovely it being a friendship thing just where Jesse comforted Jaden. I REALLY enjoyed this and can't wait 4 more of ur storys. Keep up the good work, and i look 4ward 2 reading more of ur stories in the future!)