Reviews for Eclipse
Cindy M 19 chapter 24 . 1/23/2014
Inuyasha is a girl and Kagome now is a boy... Lucky Inuyasha didn't use the jewel to turn into a full demon...
Kovia chapter 24 . 12/2/2011
This one was pretty weird. I wouldn't even be able to imagine out their lives. My head hurts trying to get everything so far straight as it is. It feels like a gender switch that would piss Inuyasha off, but it's normal since Akane grew up like that and it goes on and on. I'm going to try not to think about it anymore. Ouch. Interesting as always, but really ouch.
Meow chapter 24 . 10/7/2011
So...sad... But so...beautiful... *cries*
XDNazuna chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
that was definitely...different. I liked the twist, the ending was lacking to me, but i enjoyed reading it!
Nilima chapter 24 . 3/10/2011
Brilliant doesn't even begin to cover it! I loved how you incorporated the excerpts from the past and that too so smoothly, especially the subtle clues about the switch, like Akane's hair looking white? Pure genius. What else can I say other than: you are a fabulously generous human being since you gave us fellow readers such an amazing treat for free.
InuKag19 chapter 24 . 1/22/2011
That was really interesting and it was an interesting plot... Loved ur ideas! :D
pApAw chapter 24 . 1/21/2011
Wow.. That was a nice ending ;) a happily ever after together ;) love it! - paw
BashiYami chapter 24 . 1/17/2011
That's...

Kind of wrong.

Wrong as in, me looking for a Yami figurine online because I have no life, and finding a doujinshi picture of Kaiba in a Cinderella wedding dress 'wrong'. *chills*

Oh god, my eyes...

A part of me thinks you should've continued this, at least to say how Ms. Higurashi died if it wasn't just old age, or what happens now with Souta. The (slightly) bigger part says you're right for stopping here.

Well, good luck to me on being able to sleep tonight... ~_~'

Till next time,

-DoP - ~
BashiYami chapter 23 . 1/17/2011
As I said, really sad. But you did get me through a block I've been having with one of my characters. Don't really know if that's a good or a bad thing, though.

So sad, where's my Aimo?

BashiYami chapter 22 . 1/17/2011
lolz, okay, reading that was almost worth the switch. Almost.

Excuse me while I go read that again, then stab myself in the eye.

BashiYami chapter 21 . 1/17/2011
And here I was, all proud of myself for going to bed early like a responsible student, when I remembered... THIS.

And then I saw how many new chapters there were. And then I saw you changed the story's status to 'Completed'. And then I decided SCREW SLEEP O\_/O

(not like I have a doctor's appointment early tomorrow morning or anything XDDD)

Aww, when did Mama Higurashi die? Was it right after, like from a broken heart, or years after when she saw that Souta was taken care of and was free to join up with her family? Wonder if she moved on. Sad, but I kinda hope she did.

This is actually kind of a sad story X3

omg you did IT.

See you next chapter (thirty seconds from now -_-')

BashiYami chapter 20 . 1/17/2011
Dude, do you know how HAPPY I was when I saw you updated? It's so ridiculous, I'm gonna have to hope you got inspired for a new story once you finish this.

Is the next chapter when Souta figures out who they are? 'Cause those two dense idiots sure as hell aren't gonna figure it out themselves.

Still trying to come to grips with this -_-'

Couldn't the reincarnation thing have been enough of a twist for you?

Oooooh, did Souta end up marrying Hitomi (I'm easily distracted, canz you tell X3)? I bet he named one of his kids after Kagome, and maybe even InuYasha, the big softie. What about Ms. Higurashi? Is she still around somewhere? Jii-chan's dead. Probably. He's just the kind of idiot that NEVER dies, it seems XP.

Much Love,

purduepup chapter 24 . 1/16/2011
I love the way you always twist plots. It makes things interesting, and most definitely keeps me reading. (Not to mention, your writing style kicks ass - no exaggeration there.) I didn't fully expect Inuyasha to be the girl and vice versa, but I think things were more interesting that way. How you slowly revealed Inuyasha and Kagome's tragic fates (which made me cry, no matter how bittersweet they were) and brought Jakobe and Akane together... That was beautiful. I literally am on the verge of tears because Kagome and Inuyasha didn't exactly get the happy ending they wanted, but they did reunite with each other to live their entire next lives together. It's a depressing yet also happy ending that I loved immensely. The story was great, no matter how short it was, and I most definitely look forward to your next update on any of your works. .
Inume-blue chapter 24 . 1/16/2011
aaawwww to awsome! I love it! I rate this 5 Gold Stars ***** :)
raraland chapter 24 . 1/16/2011
Gahh, you update faster than I could review all your updated chapters lately. :)

Great ending to it all; very sweety and not as complicated as I thought actually.

Looking forward to your other stories!

kimiko