Reviews for Influenza
Zerachan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
wow, goof idea
maria and gabe are so cute together X3
please writhe the next kapitel soon
i realy like you ff X3
lg zera
BladeofResolve chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Aw, so sweet, I could see this happening. Please continue!
NeuroticMusing chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Very nice! Wonderful description, I could definitely see this happening in the canon universe.

Sweet that Maria's instincts went directly to doctor/patient. I can see how the shipping will come into place. :)

I'm looking forward to these other parts. Maria/Gabe is a really good pairing!

-Orwell
mistofan chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
:D I love this.
RemyQueenofheartsLebeau chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
i love gabe...absoulutley love him...

its so hilarious..because when i was reading

this i could actually picture it apart of the game..

PLEASE! Just Keep Going With This...
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awww, poor Gabe. X3
rentgearhead chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I loved this story. I want to read more please. It was Epic. It's going in my favorites.
StrayHero chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was a great story! _ I'm so glad I clicked on it xD Very descriptive details, I only found one mistake, and that was just a small spelling error xD It was 'nothing' on the bottom, where you spelled nothign, but that's fine, I hardly noticed it xD I can't wait for the next chapter to read and review! :3
kjhgfdd chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Darn! I literally had an idea almost identical to this, and I was going to put it up. I promise I'm not stealing your story!

This was really good! Very well written, and portrayed both characters really well.

Total, total cuteness. Please update soon!

If you would rather I didn't post my story similar to this, I wont :)

-Kirbanlove23
PXLight chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
LOL, you nailed it! Highly anticipating part deux!

PXLight
bythevishanti chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I've never read a Gabe/Maria fanfic before. And I've never even heard of it (LOL I'm so late), so I can't wait to see how this turns out! :)
Rui Kiyose chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Maria sure showed them. :P I really like this (GabeMaria ftw \o/) Please update soon! :D

•Captain Pineapple Cookiepants•