Reviews for Waves
d-boyz chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Really interesting fanfic, start with light situation and end in heavy one. Good job
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Very dark could use some more exposistion
cam3llia chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Short, but really well done. :)
monkey kix ass chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
aw, well c.c won't be swimming alone this time. really liked this piece. thanks for sharing.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
One shot?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
wow
locket-girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
A truly beautiful story like I'm used from you. :D

Say, do you've MSN? I would really like to chat with you at least for once. XD I swear I am not a stalker, just an occasional reviewer of yours, although I wonder if you remember me since you've many reviewers.

best regards,

locket-girl
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Profound. Not a whole lot there, but what WAS there was good.
Sweetatoo chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Aww this was cute! I love the references to V.V.'s hair. That boy really needs to trim his hair a little bit lol. Over all this is a good story, and it's nice to know they always stay together no matter what.

I got a question though. Is this the end? Because you put END at the bottom yet it didn't say complete so I was kind of confused. Is it going to be like a collection of short stories or a continuous story?
LazyGrayKnightof17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
this is a different piece, sempai.

but what caught my attention is this one's serious than i expected. it's well written.

you made me laugh about V.V. swimming. that's ridiculous 'cause he might scare all the aquatic living things for thinking that he IS a big octopus predator.

C.C gave Lelouch an INSTANT gel, right?

good one, sempai.

and write more!
Glorious Zero chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Ugg. It never ceases to amaze me how ridiculously AWESOME all of your fics are. I don't even have to say it but: keep up the good work.
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Very sweet, and also sad. They are mostly in character, and it's written to fit very well into a post-R2 world where Lelouch received a Code.

I like it. I like it a lot. Nice job.

Looking forward to more from you.

-demonicnargles
AlfheimWanderer chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Standing on the edge, considering whether to vanish or turn back. An interesting thought, and well written.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I really dont know what to say. I guess my tiny brian cant comprehand the dramatic of this story. Other then it was kind of unexpected for CC's snot getting on Lelouch hair. And also it was sad at the end as they disappeared into the ocean. Its almost syymbolis in some way. ENtering the ocean of oblivian only to raise again anew. Their sins washed away.

Have a nice day.
Taesica chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
:o what an interesting piece. More serious than your usuals. Can't say I love it though but I do like it xD What gave me a nightmare was an image of V.V. and C.C. swimming together D: I wouldn't be surprise to see them drown himself due to his hair.

The first half of the story was much more lighthearted, which barely catch my attention. The later half did since it conveyed this heartbreaking atmosphere. So kudos to you Sempai :D