Reviews for Memory of a Dream
Lady Lyncasia chapter 1 . 1/1
This fanfic was really good. It's completely unique and has a flawlessly executed plot. The way you presented it was just perfect (well, to me); it had just the right amount of "adult-ness" while not being too lemony. It flowed naturally and beautifully. You're grammar and spelling and punctuation were excellent. This is one of the best fanfics I've read in a while, and even the ones that I do like, I normally don't work up the courage to review them. I really liked it and I hope your other works turn out like this. _ :) :)
Lady Lyncasia
TheLadyJaye chapter 41 . 12/28/2013
Beautiful!
TheLadyJaye chapter 34 . 12/28/2013
If they are their ancestors, when they refer to Ginny and Hermione, they wouldn't also call them ancestor...the girls are their descendants.
BellatrixRemairaBlack chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
If your not going into the past, Harry Potter and Hermione But if your going into the pass Hermione and Severus yeag!
curly pink girl chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
gosh that confused me with lord of the rings like merlin was gandalf and elvira was galadriel this is so good despite the pairing.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I can only think of schizophrenia that could give someone hallucinations like that... But it definitely wouldn't kill her...
Madd Madds chapter 41 . 8/7/2012
brilliant!
TrueFlamer13 chapter 42 . 4/2/2012
This story was amazing! I love it!
Mari Wollsch chapter 41 . 2/5/2012
great story xx
StarkidDreamer chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Its a little late to guess but I haven't read ahead. Is it some sort of insomnia. I have terrible insomnia and she has the symptems...
shycoyotegirl chapter 42 . 10/26/2011
Amazing story!
SiriusJess chapter 41 . 9/15/2011
completely awesome plot!
TobiBlack chapter 41 . 8/18/2011
One word: Awesome! I loved the story! When the possibility of a third lover was mentioned, my first thought was: Sev! I'm so happy that she was happy with my favorite three Hermoine pairings, well besides Harry, but he always go sister or lover!
Future Forensic chapter 1 . 7/12/2011