Reviews for Memory of a Dream
Been wondering for a while now...but if Anna is dead and Hermione is her relative down the line, Hermione is her DESCENDANT, not her bloody ancestor. And here I was wondering why I thousand year old (if she never ever died) person was calling her heir (in a sense) 'ancestor'.
Dahahaha it woulda been funny if he had gone over to the Light and spilled all their secrets before recognising Hermione's curse and knowing that his family library had books on those types of curses! But of course that's the easy way out.
I say! Remus and Greyback, the wolves. Bellatrix and Sirius, the Blacks. Voldemort and Snape, the half bloods with pureblooded, shamed mothers!
Ha. I knew it. PRINCE. Although how Sev and Sirius will peacefully be in a relationship escapes me.
This is rather unrealistic. If Voldemort was so infuriated with Red, he and the rest of the DE could've instantly killed her. But noooo, he just HAS to accept her as an equal.
Oh. Loyalty. I thought it was the infamous Weasleycest. And infidelity I guess...
So it's like she'd hallucinating?
Amaya chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
Ginny: "We're going on a trip."
Voldemort: "On our favorite broomsticks?"
Death Eaters: "Flying through the sky!"
Bella: "I love Voldemort - Oh my!"
Fenrir: "Gin, I need you!"
Ginny: "Let's rule the world."
All: "YAY"

Shorty653 chapter 42 . 8/3/2014
Oh I loved this I read it in one setting. Couldn't stop, I think you should totally write the fic with Hermione really being Merlin and missy's daughter with the pink hair and everything, It sounds awesome. I'd read it avidly. :D You're very talented...
LadyLucyoftheCursedDark chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This fanfic was really good. It's completely unique and has a flawlessly executed plot. The way you presented it was just perfect (well, to me); it had just the right amount of "adult-ness" while not being too lemony. It flowed naturally and beautifully. You're grammar and spelling and punctuation were excellent. This is one of the best fanfics I've read in a while, and even the ones that I do like, I normally don't work up the courage to review them. I really liked it and I hope your other works turn out like this. _ :) :)
Lady Lyncasia
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 41 . 12/28/2013
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 34 . 12/28/2013
If they are their ancestors, when they refer to Ginny and Hermione, they wouldn't also call them ancestor...the girls are their descendants.
BellatrixRemairaBlack chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
If your not going into the past, Harry Potter and Hermione But if your going into the pass Hermione and Severus yeag!
curly pink girl chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
gosh that confused me with lord of the rings like merlin was gandalf and elvira was galadriel this is so good despite the pairing.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I can only think of schizophrenia that could give someone hallucinations like that... But it definitely wouldn't kill her...