Reviews for Memory of a Dream
WritingBlock chapter 23 . 9/22/2016
CROWN HALF BLOOD PRINCE! OOO THE THIRD PERSON/LOVER IS SEVERUS BLOODY SNAPE IT HAD TO BE I JUST CANT PICTURE ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE IF IT WAS KINGSLEY THAT WOULD JUST BE TOO CRUEL AND YOU DIDNT HINT AT IT AND GAHHHH!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/2/2015
Been wondering for a while now...but if Anna is dead and Hermione is her relative down the line, Hermione is her DESCENDANT, not her bloody ancestor. And here I was wondering why I thousand year old (if she never ever died) person was calling her heir (in a sense) 'ancestor'.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/2/2015
Dahahaha it woulda been funny if he had gone over to the Light and spilled all their secrets before recognising Hermione's curse and knowing that his family library had books on those types of curses! But of course that's the easy way out.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/2/2015
I say! Remus and Greyback, the wolves. Bellatrix and Sirius, the Blacks. Voldemort and Snape, the half bloods with pureblooded, shamed mothers!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/2/2015
Ha. I knew it. PRINCE. Although how Sev and Sirius will peacefully be in a relationship escapes me.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
This is rather unrealistic. If Voldemort was so infuriated with Red, he and the rest of the DE could've instantly killed her. But noooo, he just HAS to accept her as an equal.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
Oh. Loyalty. I thought it was the infamous Weasleycest. And infidelity I guess...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
So it's like she'd hallucinating?
Amaya chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
Ginny: "We're going on a trip."
Voldemort: "On our favorite broomsticks?"
Death Eaters: "Flying through the sky!"
Bella: "I love Voldemort - Oh my!"
Fenrir: "Gin, I need you!"
Ginny: "Let's rule the world."
All: "YAY"

... MY MIND SCARES ME.
Shorty653 chapter 42 . 8/3/2014
Oh I loved this I read it in one setting. Couldn't stop, I think you should totally write the fic with Hermione really being Merlin and missy's daughter with the pink hair and everything, It sounds awesome. I'd read it avidly. :D You're very talented...
LadyLucyoftheCursedDark chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This fanfic was really good. It's completely unique and has a flawlessly executed plot. The way you presented it was just perfect (well, to me); it had just the right amount of "adult-ness" while not being too lemony. It flowed naturally and beautifully. You're grammar and spelling and punctuation were excellent. This is one of the best fanfics I've read in a while, and even the ones that I do like, I normally don't work up the courage to review them. I really liked it and I hope your other works turn out like this. _ :) :)
Lady Lyncasia
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 41 . 12/28/2013
Beautiful!
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 34 . 12/28/2013
If they are their ancestors, when they refer to Ginny and Hermione, they wouldn't also call them ancestor...the girls are their descendants.
BellatrixRemairaBlack chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
If your not going into the past, Harry Potter and Hermione But if your going into the pass Hermione and Severus yeag!
curly pink girl chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
gosh that confused me with lord of the rings like merlin was gandalf and elvira was galadriel this is so good despite the pairing.