Reviews for A Dangerous Game
Loved it! :D ! Very creative
Shannon Dee chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
A very enjoyable story.
CassieRaven chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
I loved this, it was beautifully written. Any hope for a sequel of Severus seeing River again? :D
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
i really liked it, it was well written, just a few plot issues though:
surely the shield 'protegro' spell would have stopped bullets, followed by disarming or stunning spells on the muggles - the guns shouldnt have made a difference.
also, river wouldnt have ever let herself be captured under their terms, she would have snick in, killing anyone in her way, until she got to the machine.
Kairan1979 chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
I really liked your crossover.

I only regret that River had no chance to meet Luna Lovegood. I bet 'Moonbrain' and 'Loony' could get along.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
WOW! YAY! Fabulous, my dear writer friend, simply fabulous! Please, keep writing tales such as these.
nljfs chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
Enjoyable! Thanks for writing it!
TheMonkeyFuzz chapter 11 . 11/25/2010
I really did enjoy this. Most Harry Potter/Firefly crossovers send Harry Potter characters to the Firefly 'verse. Yours is different.

You so should write more!
Apocalyptic Fish chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
I really liked it. I sounded like something that could happen to River and we all know nobody would believe her. Which makes it all the more funny.
TheMonkeyFuzz chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
Oh a cliff hanger!

A big one!

Keep going.
TheMonkeyFuzz chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
I really should be doing my homework, but I just can't help myself.

School can wait, this is much more exciting.
TheMonkeyFuzz chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Ooh! Exciting!

I can't believe no one else has reviewed this! They are missing out!

I did notice a couple of typo's and things, like "a bug muggle city", but nothing major. Just normal mistakes.

I am liking where you're going with this, it's taking lot's of sudden corners I don't see coming which is nice. I hate when stories have painfully obvious story lines.

Keep up the good work!
TheMonkeyFuzz chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
I do like it! I'm constantly checking for updates...

I'm all full of questions, I really do want to see where you take this.
TheMonkeyFuzz chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
You SOOO have to continue with this

You have fairly reeled me in my friend.

I love the way you're describing the characters, especially River. She can't be easy to write. Definitely keeping both eyes on this one.