Reviews for The Boy is Mine
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Oh yes that's so HOT!
DashingJetBlack chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ahh coming back to this fic was like visiting an old friend - your work was amongst the first WWE stuff I started reading on here back in the day and I never reviewed :(

I'm not a huge lover of Candy (Codiase are perhaps my OTP) but I loved predatory slag!Justin and bitch!Cody here, as well as laid-back Randy.

The end scene was brilliant! Battle of the bottom boys LOL, especially this line:

"Look, slut- enough. You need to quit this shit before you get your ass kicked. So why don't you head back to the superstar's locker room, leave my boyfriend the fuck alone, and go back to your usual routine of blowing anything with a dick."

x.soul.x chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow I loved how Randy only has eyes for his Cody and Cody's bitch fight with Justin! This fic is total win!
Gixxy chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Sorry Justin, but I think it's verry clear that Randy belongs to Cody. Not only doesn't he react to you at all in that way no matter what you do, but he only has eyes for Cody :D Oh and loved Cody just coming over to Raw to tell Justin that Randy is his and of course the slap, gotta love the slap
Doorist -vyvrik chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
\o/ ha ha ha! take that justin! lolz, i actually like justin :P but go bitch!cody! oh yes, the boy is definitely his :D love this fic! 3