Reviews for As if I would dream of you!
LorieLreader chapter 1 . 4/15
LOL. Talk about dense people. I'm not sure who I should feel sorry for : Evergreen or Elfman ?
I just love the scene where Lisanna tells him than Evergreen is looking at him to be his partner for the S-Class exam. His reaction is so funny. :-)
Thanks a lot for this story. You have a knack for the romantic and funny.
You should right more for this story
infernodragelf chapter 1 . 3/4
NEXT CHAPTER, with the Lemon
Omg soooo funny! It has been a long time since I was llaughing so much reading a fanfic! Love the well displayed character of Evergreen. More stories like this, please!
SaberTail FairyTooth chapter 1 . 1/2
ElfmanXEvergreen is for real! I have proof! In one of the anime episodes-right after they got back from Tenroujima island-Elfman is staring at Chelia's *ahem* Chest *cough* and Evergreen sees this and is infuriated! Yas! ELFEVER IS FOR REAL! This seems like something Evergreen would, especially the part about the purse.
Keep Writin'
SaberTail FairyTooth
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
HOLY CRAPOLA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is the first ElfmanxEve I've read and this was just so hilarious I think my lungs about to burst. XD

Poor Eve. Poor poor Eve. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. I wish there was some sort of part 2 though. This time a look on Elfman's mind. /winkwinknudge
Bluestarch12 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
More! I love it!
Hikaru Uzudraneel chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I feel soooooo bad for Evergreen!
Hanabi83 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
i can't stop laughing :3
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This is pretty hillarious! I like this couple!
bluewizard313 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
is there a sequel to this? if there isnt, i think you should write one! this is really good and i'm curious what would happen next!
Medaka-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
ooh it was a really cute and sweet one-shot, even if it has a couple years, it's like them :D very good :)
HappyDrageneel chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I hope you continue! It's really good so far, it actually has plot unlike the other rated m elfgreen fanfics.
I hope u turn it into a real lemon!
U rock
BigNarutoFan chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is so freaking hilarious! Made me laugh so freaking hard XD poor Ever uh god! And elfman is just too cute LMFAO! Please tell me you're gonna write another one! Like seriously you got them so well in the char it'd be a shame if u didn't write another story!

Please consider that as an option ;)
Great great story can't wait for the next one!
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 1 . 5/16/2013