Reviews for Confessions
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Very sad but it's very well written.
iliketocolor chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I loved it. There aren't enough Ron stories out there and I liked that he and Harry were going through the same thing but Harry got attention and Ron didn't. It was very in line with how everything else ever happened in the actual books.
lucipherer chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Mm...
Most of them are OoC,
But the PLOT itself is excellent.
I personally really enjoyed it.
passed chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Loved this story although the ending was a bit weird and Ron's my fave character. Yay for Ron whump! :) :(
loved it chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That was amazing. It captures how Ron and Harry would both feel, and it all makes sense. I loved it
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow, that was so intense! Your descriptions of their angst is amazing, I was really drawn in by all of it

Well done!

:D
XGredAndForgeForeverX chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow that was sad yet i could relate to it as well. by the end i was hating the everyone but Harry,Ron,fred and george.
Beael chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I don't know anything about your personal experience but for me and I imagined most cutting is something you feel ashamed of. I look at my scared arms and I feel sick of what I've done and then I do it again. I hate it.

But your story was well-written though my feeling for cutting doesn't match Harry's and Ron's.

And again, I don't know about your personal experience I just thought I ought to let you know that it doesn't have to be like in your story.
Lexia4 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was really sad but I enjoyed reading it none the less. I like how you made the comparisons between Ron and Harry - it was very interesting to see the different ways they were treated.
Sarah Lucifer chapter 1 . 11/21/2010