Reviews for The Love of An Emperor
BloodPokemon101 chapter 11 . 2/3
More chapters! What happens now?
4fireking chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
At first I thought you were talking about Zeno, Zatch’s brother, but now I know that he’s your own made character. I’m not usually a fan of OC stories, but yours is intriguing. Good chapter. I hope you can review one of my stories as well.
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Good premise for a chapter. Good work. I like stories like yours. Also, I hope I don't sound too needy when I ask if you can please review one of my stories :),
BloodPokemon101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Whoa. How old is Kara? I hope this isn't sick (no offense.), Zeon developing a crush on a woman thats way older than him?
Kajiumei chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
*Sigh...* Ok here goes.

Number 1, Zeon is 6 years old... if your OC is in love with him (obviously is or it's your intention to have them fall in love from the title) then she is a pedophile. The blushing isn't cute when it's because a 6 year old walked in on you in the bathtub and he has no reason to blush either. Like ever. No romance for 6 year olds. That's obvious. Go for it in a few years. And if you say "oh no it's not like that..." you're wrong. It is like that... obviously...

Number 2, Zeon is, at the point of time you say it is, evil. He's a jerk who loves to torture others. He has no sympathy and he wouldn't save your character. He would probably just laugh at her and walk away. Even if he did save her, there is no way in hell he would allow her to tag along with him. It's just not one of the character traits he possesses at this point in time. Even picturing this situation if painful because it could possibly be the number one thing Zeon WOULDN'T DO. He wouldn't. No matter how pretty the girl.

Number 3, Kara is a Mary-Sue. DUH. Why is she suddenly special to Zeon who doesn't care about anyone? I'll tell you why... MARY-SUE.

I'm not saying any of this because I'm a Zeon fangirl cause I'm not. I'm actually more of a Brago girl myself, but if I see a story like this... one so far off the mark of what the characters in the series Zatch Bell would do... It's just plain painful to read. No character develoment or explaination. At least TRY to make your character have a backstory or personality in general. TRY to make her fit in with the story in a sensible way. Or just don't post it online where your girlish fantasies will be shot down for being a complete failure as a story that revolves around your love of Zeon and how you wish you were Kara. Grow up out of it.
innovator1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Oh and if possible. Can u update?
innovator1 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I really liked this story.

I didn't think Zeon was Oc at all. WHich I found awesome of course.

Nice job.
Moonlight Shadow98 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Continue! Continue! Plese!i Loved History!
Ayumi Himitsu chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
. I must say that when I read the description, I thought of myself (as humans) after reading the name of human ... Well, do not know why I read the same story. Regarding the technical side, very good description of scenes, dialogue and good reference in the context of general well-trained in the 3 chapters in this field find your story great, but ... when I read the rest I should mention that I was jealous, ma am glad that there was a romantic scene, only bothered me the bathroom scene, I think I got red with anger, with respect to single Zeon, I find it sweet to fall in love , I just felt jealous (actually I do not, in feeling jealous I mean the character I invented for Zeon) but overall I like your background history, exploits no fury like other times ... I hope to do more of this but ... no ... I guess they must have realized you.
Reesa Uchiha chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
aww little Zeno in love isn't it wonderfull
SailorScorpio01 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
She is 2 years younger than Dufaux. She's not a pedophile (she cares for Zeon greatly since he was the first person/creature to ever show her kindness). There is going to be some romance in the story between them. But that will be much further into the story after Zeon grows up LOL _.
Izzy chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Don't feel like logging in.

How old is see?

I really don't like her! *gives face of hate*

Pedophile!

I'm reporting her!

Nice chapter!

Zeno's mine!

I will tell you that I have some issues with letting Zeno be taken by OOCs.

I don't like them.

Eecially when they're with Zeno

I despise her...

-Saya on the iPad
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Aw sweet and cute! _

Zeno so cute!

Kara is a Mary-Sue to me... I don't like her.

I don't know why I just don't.

But good story though

-Saya on the iPad
SailorScorpio01 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I think Zeon was able to read minds as well. Since I remember him showing Dufort a scene of Faudo in the anime before they went to go and take it back from Riou.

Just so you know I'm having Zeon be how he was in the manga. Just a few fights will be from the anime _. Since you liked chapter 1 so much. I'll post chapter 2 which has one of the first fights from the anime _
Invader Izzy chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Aw that's sweet! _

Zeno's got a new sugar mama!

YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE SO CUTE!

If Zeno and Kara live together with Dufort and Zeno gets and nightmare and Asks Kara if he could sleep with her!

That'd be so cute! :3

I should've mentioned this earier my school computer won't let me log in.

So sorry. *sweatdrop*

Isn't Dufort the only one who can read minds?

-Saya