Reviews for Digimon: The New Digital Adventures
SilverWanderer-Dave Lee chapter 5 . 5/3/2002
Hey Tim, here's my planned visit. After a skim through the first five or so chapters, here are some comments:

Writing style: Not bad for a first story (I'm assuming). In the prologue I was a bit worried with the lack of detail, but it all started getting more in-depth with the first chapter. Detail is good. Description is good.

I noticed some spelling/grammatical errors; small on their own, but if they accumulate, it will take away from the story.

A good amount of dialogue, but don't do too much, or else you'll put less effort into describing equally important aspects, such as the surroundings, whatnot.

I also noticed repetition in some sentences. Try to use synonyms when you can, but not for speaking actions; that just gets annoying.

The story flow reads quite similarly to Theo's, but there's not much else I can comment on. So, keep up the good writing, take note of the advice I've given you, and...keep writing! Check out my stuff when you have a chance (Wanderlust is my main story right now), maybe drop me a line? Later!
Theo 'Blitz' Leung chapter 8 . 4/6/2002
Yes, in the words of you, once you do one, you do them all. ) The battle seemed rather simple, then again, this isn't a 'boss' battle yet, so I'll be patient.

Theo 'Blitz' Leung chapter 7 . 4/2/2002
Yarg, dunno how to comment. I like it, everything seems alright. Keep it up.

Theo 'Blitz' Leung chapter 6 . 3/27/2002
Hmm...implications, Digivolution, and the like. Keep it up, I'm interested in what you got going.

~Theo 'Blitz' Leung

BTW, everything looks A'okay (doing this in Fairview Library, *Laff*)
The Cygnadex chapter 6 . 3/26/2002
Incredible! Keep writing!
Theo 'Blitz' Leung chapter 5 . 3/18/2002
Information section, gives an idea and the like. This is looking good. Hints of more love interests flying around, heh. Keep it up.

Theo 'Blitz' Leung chapter 4 . 3/14/2002
Someone's expressing love interests already. Hehe. I like the Digimon, I especially like the virus. Keep writing, keep trashing Digimon, and the what not.

Blindeye chapter 3 . 3/12/2002
I certainly hope this is the last episode where you have everyone do the same things at the same time... Each form of the digimon is progressively more detailed and your giving yourself quite the mouthful, becuase next episode you'll have to describe all their Rookie forms... good luck with that... suggestion: For the Champion form, I think the best idea would be to choose one characters digimon to do it, where the others cannot just yet... Each digimon and their tamer are unique and therefore the rate and form in which they progress should be just as unique... Keep that in mind.
Theo 'Blitz' Leung chapter 3 . 3/12/2002
File Island? *Shrugs* It's going good, but I have to admit, doesn't it sound rather simple? Ah well. Characterization is becoming more apparent. I think I'm getting a feel for some of your characters.

~Theo 'Blitz' Leung

P.S., please don't do the Davis announcement thing at the end...it just sounds...childish.,..
Blindeye chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
Well, I finally read it. It's pretty good. I'm a little iffy about how you chose to start it in episode 1... But first episodes are always the hardest. As far as your story, so far it seems okay, the digital world is cool because there are no rules in it, and I'd like to see some really surreal environments that I enjoyed in the show (like the factory that puts together some pointless object, only for it to be taken apart again later on in the assembly line) however, if you keep it like a wilderness landscape you'll lose what made the digital world what it is.

I'm only concerned that the characters are all progressing at the same pace... they all got transported to the digital world at the same time, and they're all getting their digimon at the same time... your going to have to decide how quickly they progress from there... I'm interested to see how you decide to move the characters forwards, and to see how they and their digimon's personality progresses.

Watch out for those run-on sentances, and good luck with your descriptions.
Theo 'Blitz' Leung chapter 2 . 3/10/2002
A la Digimon. You made a few 'missed words' here and there, just like I do, but your foundation is more solid then mine. Keep going, let's see where they're going to head.
Theo 'Blitz' Leung chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Yarg (yes, I'm doing it again, please slice with air, heh). Anyway, good job! Characterization is cool, and you can get a feel for it already. Waiting on more.