Reviews for The Life of a Teenage Triplet
SnowKi chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
more pleaz 3
lailaneblair chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
in the next chapter i want Hana to be very afraid of eclair and does whatever she says and eclair takes hana with her when she leaves but the host and hostess club will try and get her back

Please Update soon i am in love with this fanfiction!
Kumo Ito chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Me To On The Color Part
Unknown chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
KYOUYA KYOUYA KYOUYA He would be boss
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
Ha Ha I want to see hikaru, karu, tamiki, and kyouya go on a date at the same place and same time with their respective girlfriends
goth ouran chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
YIPPEE I'm a tamaxharu person I love Tama haru
goth-ouran-lover chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
I love it now I dare you to... update this fanfic because
I love it and dont reply to this I'm not loged in cuse I'm useing someone elses computer
goth-ouran-lover chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
*happy dance* *-*[purple flowers pop up behind me]
goth-ouran-lover chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
you alomst gave me a heart attack the bath bit I almost thought was Kyoya's pov and scared me half to death I was thinking "WHAT YOU CORRUPTED MY BELOVED KYOYA!"O_o and for the vote I know I'm late but KYOYA!
goth-ouran-lover chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
LOL
Dyinglight-15 chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
Awwh wat a teaser hope u up date soon!
wolfsrainrules chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! You are awesome. Just saying. Hana, dont worry I feel your pain. Your prolly taller then me. Im only 4'11. Its so sad.
wolfsrainrules chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
Oh...myyyyyy...*evil smirk laughter* Cauuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhtttttt...Hehehee
wolfsrainrules chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Heye I'm making a face like this: o Sooooo cute...uh-oh...Tama and Kyo not getting along? I FEEL THE TENSION! Whoo! I wonder which host would play what if they did a disney theme? *Giggles* I just saw a pic of Haruhi as belle and Kyoya as Beast so i was thinking about it. This is pretty cool!
wolfsrainrules chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
*giggles* Hehehehe. Jealous type hmmmm? I'd looooooooove to see what Renge would come up with for the movie-thing she did with the Hosts but involving the Hostess ladies. Tha'd be funny. "Maybe just a smidge..." that was cute...