Reviews for Do You Believe In Magic
KoolKitty again chapter 27 . 4/16/2002
Well, I just read your bio even though I've been reading your story for 3 or 4 days now. So, I'm going to put in my 'criticisms' (don't worry... you spelt it right in your bio!)

Some of the spells were spelt wrong. I just want to help you out there. Those are 'Expelliarmus' and something else I can't remember right now. Some of your grammar's wrong, but towards the end it got A LOT better. And what else... Oh yeah, this probably isn't your fault. You're probably just typing really fast, but once in a while you end up with unfinished words, but people, at least me, can figure out what you mean. At least you're not like me... I think really fast compared to writing and even typing that I miss words at a time! Okay, sorry for criticizing you so much, I guess in a way you asked for it. Sorry if I sound like Professor McGonagall... (hee hee).

Please read my fanfics (including my L/J fic too). I hope you like them. Well, anyway, keep writing and updating this story. Your title's really creative, I forgot to mention that. Keep it going till it all stops flowing... that's a saying from a book I read. It suits these writing situations perfectly.

KoolKitty chapter 27 . 4/16/2002
Your plot and story and characters are well chosen and they make a lot of sense. I know you haven't gotten a review from me before. I only started reading it about three days ago when I came across it in the directory. Your story is well written (I hope I don't sound like a TEACHER praising you), really, it is. Keep writing... I'm sure this story will go a long way.

Did Mindy say "No,"? I'm sure she did. Or are you still contemplating what the answer should be? Well, don't leave your readers in suspense! Get Chapter 28 up soon, please! I just love your story!

-KoolKitty

PS -

I'm writing an L/J fanfic too. Click on my name if you want to read it. Not that you have to, but I'd be happy if you do. I only have five chapters, though, and they're pretty short.

Amesla chapter 27 . 4/16/2002
oi! it's a no isn't it Sierra? *poke* Great fanfic.

~Ames~
A Rose By Any Other Name chapter 27 . 4/16/2002
THAT IS NOT FAIR, THAT IS NOT FAIR, THAT IS *NOT* FAIR! You can't do that! It isn't fair! If you don't put up the next part really, really, soon, I'll... I'll... I'll do something mean. IT ISN'T FAIR! Noooooooo! I loved it, but that cliffy was absolutely unfair. Definitely. Please put up more soon!

~Stef
natasha chapter 26 . 4/15/2002
this is a great strory you must finish it i need to know what they have planned.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee keep going
sCHEm chapter 26 . 4/15/2002
ooh oooh! i love it! hahaha, hurry up and update it
A Rose By Any Other Name chapter 26 . 4/14/2002
Sorry in advance for the essay-style of this review, but I guess It’ll show that I did read it, and liked it! Ok… to be honest, in the beginning I thought it was a bit immature in style, there were a few grammatical errors, and the characters weren’t very developed (I fall prey to that one a lot, much more than you do!). But then getting on to chapter 18, everything pretty much sorted it all out, the plot line is great, there are much less grammatical mistakes, and you’ve had me laughing out loud and biting my nails (honestly) as I’ve read last few chapters. At first I thought the protecting thing was a bit contrived, but you really made it work out, and I like your rationale. The Sirius is serious thing REALLY annoys me, but you did it much less than in other fics, and I guess it does kinda fit in, so I won’t harp on about that. After finishing reading it all I can say that I loved it. The chapters were good lengths, and it took me forever to read the whole thing, but it was a long time well spent! I finished reading it, and you’d posted another three chapters- but that’s GOOD! I love the story, hate the cliff-hangers, and you’re now about to get ANOTHER long review for your other fic. Ok, scratch long, I think I’m just about reviewed out, but definitely a review. If you don’t decide to flame me and send me all your junk mail for writing such a long review, and IF you’re still reading this, then congrats (for writing) and please keep writing!

~Stef
kelly chapter 26 . 4/14/2002
OMG! I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv your story i have been reading it for like to days straight. I'm addicted to it! It is one of my favorite fics! You had better get the next chapter out soon! I can't wait to see what Lily and James do their friends, somehow I get the feeling it will be extremely amusing to read! Keep up the great, amazing, and awseme work!
sweet and innocent chapter 26 . 4/14/2002
plz plz plz pretty plz write more i luv it
Milkyweed chapter 26 . 4/14/2002
That was really good! Please write the next chapter soon, I really want to know how they're going to shock their friends!
Amesla chapter 26 . 4/14/2002
Sierra,

Great fanfic! Continue more! I just luv it! _ Awe, I didn't review chapter 24? or 25? Must be that my review button has gone slow!

~Ames~