Reviews for Do You Believe In Magic
Whystical chapter 8 . 12/18/2003
This fic is improving, siriusly (hehe gotta love those jokes)I've still got tons to read, i'll review it when I've finished.
Whystical chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
AH the √Ęs are driving me crazy, it makes it so hard to read! Hm the 1st chapter is not brillant but I'll keep on reading. I've noticed my friend Stef with the pen name "ARoseByAnyOtherName" was impressed with this fic and she has high standards she this MUST be good! Just so you know, you wrote "new" numerous times when you meant "knew"! Do you have a beta?
howlasylum chapter 32 . 8/26/2003
This was a good fic, kept me reading! Btw I love the title, so what if it doesn't fit the story!

sour-peach chapter 18 . 8/19/2003
That chapter WAS depressing... But you got to admit that this : "Although sometimes she would get distracted from ignoring James, when she would catch him staring at her; licking his lips like he might eat her or something, she could only wonder what he was thinking about." was funny as hell... lol i'm still laughing when i read it! lol

I got this image stuck in my head.. ew...

n-e way.. i'll continue reading!

ta ta!
sour-peach chapter 16 . 8/19/2003
We are so much alike that it's scary! i like fluff too, i listen to music when i write, i like it when i'm in the story,i love putting songs in a story, i ONLY like Harry Potter fanfics and I HATE it when the authers make lily fall in love whith someone other than James and vice verca, my inspiration is at night! i love your story... PLEASE could you like try to send me an e-mail? it's like we can maybe.. if you'd like it.. maybe we can write a story together. You know, we like the same stuff.. so it wouldn't be really complicated... you know... n-e way... you can e-mail me just go in my profile and you'll see my e-mail adress... and maybe just maybe you would like to read my stories... i only have 2 and their short...

N-e way... thx

Killer Angel chapter 32 . 7/10/2003
OMG! That was SUCH a fantastic story! I really liked the fact that Peter wasn't ALL evil... I mean, how you had him feel guilty and even get them together. That way, they don't seem so stupid for being friends w/ him in the first place. Great story. Loved it.
Kat44 chapter 12 . 6/2/2003 more later!

Kat44 chapter 12 . 6/2/2003 more later!

Star Angel 07024 chapter 24 . 4/28/2003
Ah. You read that book!
Cassiepants chapter 32 . 3/23/2003
Hey, Sierra!

I absolutely loved this story! I've cried at the sad parts, and laughed at the funny parts. I think my most favorite parts were Petunia's wedding, and the times Lily and James were always thrown at each other. It was so cute! I plan on reading your follow-up with Sirius, Remus, and Co., and I hope you'll keep writing fanfics on Harry Potter! Oh, by the way, would you mind reading my own fanfic, Do You Believe In Magic? It's rather short right now, and it'll never be as great and funny as yours, but I would appreciate it if you'd read mine and review it! Thanx,

Uglinessrox55 chapter 32 . 2/26/2003
i finally finished ur story and its really depressing at the end and sorta boring but that doesnt mean the rest of it isnt awesome! i kno it was meant to be that way but well, chek out my story if u like..see yah!
Jenn chapter 32 . 1/25/2003
WOW! That has got to be one of the best fan-fics that I have ever read! The storyline was great, you constantly came up with new situations to plague the characters and made them flow into one another SO easily. There is only one piece of criticism that I have to give. You had some typos (wrong words by accident) and grammar mistakes, and I wanted to suggest that you have someone read over it before posting it. I also have a question for you. If you don't have a beta-reader, and would like one, I would love to be able to proofread your writings for you. Anyway, good luck with your other stories!
bec chapter 32 . 1/23/2003
the best story i have ever read!
Weasley Wizard Wheezes chapter 19 . 1/4/2003
The little James potter was so funny!
Jeva chapter 32 . 12/24/2002

I hate it when fics do that! They're all happy and light and you forget all about what happens at the end...I think I'm going to stare at Kristin's fanart pic of a Marauder sad...It's really cute, but sad. It has Sirius holding Harry, Remus sitting next to Sirius, and Lily and James are sitting in front of the Christmas*bawls* I need a hankey!
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »