Reviews for Do You Believe In Magic
squirt12c chapter 32 . 12/11/2002
this was an interesting story with some unsuspecting twists and turns that made it fascinating...

anywaiz i loved your story and now im going to read the sequel

L T

~K yL ~
Lissia chapter 32 . 12/4/2002
ARE YO U GOING TO WRITE THE SEQUEL BECAUSE I NEED MORE STORY . E-MAIL IT TO ME WHEN YOU WRITE IT . TELL ME THE NAME/AGE. CARRY ON .WRITE!
hErShEyKiSsEs17 to lazy to login chapter 32 . 11/29/2002
wow! i thought that you would've gone into writin out the wedding, but that's okay! i'm just surprised. baii
lizziee chapter 14 . 11/29/2002
great chapter! i wanna buy sirius!
lizziee chapter 12 . 11/28/2002
long chapter!
Wanderer.247 chapter 32 . 11/19/2002
AWWWWWW! I'm sooooo gonna read the sequel, this is terrific!
xMoonDropx chapter 32 . 11/7/2002
My god that was so sad. So sad. Laters.
Darcel chapter 3 . 11/6/2002
hu.. Interesting I'd like to read one where she likes peter, just for it to be different.
xMoonDropx chapter 23 . 11/6/2002
Hi. I want to read more and I will 'cause its only 10;45 in the morning but I've been on for 2 and a half hours so I'll just read some this afternoon or something like that. It was really good. Laters.
xMoonDropx chapter 14 . 11/4/2002
Oh my god! That was so funny. I wanna read more, but I've been done her reading for about 2 hours and my parents will be home soon and be pissed at me and so yeah i gotta go. But the chapters I read were really good. Laters.
xMoonDropx chapter 11 . 11/3/2002
I got halfway throught the chapter but my dad is making me come up. I'll try to finish it tomorrw. Laters.
xMoonDropx chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
oh my god! I just had to review 'cause of the jingle bells thing. That was so damn funny! I'm off to read more. Laters.
xMoonDropx chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
That was good. I wish I could read more but my dad is making us go somewhere. Laters.
lexygirl0 chapter 32 . 10/21/2002
great great and oh yea great
ProngsGirl88 chapter 32 . 10/11/2002
OMG! this was the best story ever! i only widh we ahd found out a little more about their seventh year and what happened to them alll after they got out of howwarts and Lily & James were killed. oh well! :D
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »