Reviews for About Last Night
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Interesting and different. Bella cheating on Jacob was entertaining. She was an awful person. Jacob and Rosalie together is a lot of fun. Thanks for writing.
hazeleyes2881 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I love Rosalie/Jacob fics! I loved this one. I like how you flipped Bella & Rose's characters, it was interesting. Great fic!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I like the one shot. It took you on a journey through these people's lives. Yeah, the characters were OOC, but I enjoyed it all the same.

Bella got what was coming to her. She lived such an empty life that she deserved to stuck with boring Royce. I hate cheaters. They need to pluck up the courage and admit it's over. Bella had no one else to blame for the end of her relationship with Jacob but herself. She obviously didn't love him and she needs to seek help because something is obviously wrong with her. She has no scruples to go after her girlfriends' boyfriends and has yet to take the blame for her actions. She also forgets that any one of the men she slept with could have outed her secret to Jacob. Thank God Jasper was a better man than pathetic Royce.

I really liked how Jacob and Rosalie's relationship developed over time. I liked Jake's little jealousy when Paul expressed interest in Rose. Bella and Rosalie's fight was a long time coming and I'm glad Rosalie struck first because Bella deserved it. I liked Jacob stepping in and defending Rose. His line about Rottweilers was good.

All in all, I liked that the fight gave both Jacob and Rosalie closure with Bella and allowed them to see that their feelings for each other went beyond friendship.

How did you do in the contest?
AshleyMocha12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This story was perfect! You mastered their personalities perfectly and I'm in awe. :') omg, Rosalie and Jacob. I've always shipped it. haha! You should make another chapter, me and my cousin both think so! ;) consider it? xoxo.
rjt040190 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
So so so so GOOD!

I love love love this fic

Amazing!

Wow

More please! I Like the catfight and i like that u switched their personality
Caligan chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
all i have to say is 5 stars
bitter.sweet.disasters chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
haha love it
jacobsgirl007 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
omg I loved this, switching the bella and rosalie characters around excellent idea, I also love the way you made jake a bit more grown up, but still kind and gentle, and calling her rosie, over all a very well written piece of work that is going on my favs.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I love it.
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Loved this. They really are perfect for each other especially after everything they have been thru. Would love to see more of Jake and Rosie together.
sadtomato chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I usually don't like Jacob... or Rosalie for that matter... but together they were hot! I liked Bitchy Bella, and the way Jake took care of Rosalie. Him pressing her up against the wall until she could calm down was hot. :) I'd like to read more of Jake and Rosie's adventures if you feel like writing it... putting this on alert just in case. PS- I found this via the PPSS rec. :)
LostinStories chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Absolutely amazing. I loved how you captured Rose, and that you showed a sweet and caring Jake. Thats a Jake we don't get to see often. I loved the story.

-StoryLost
Every Rose Has Its Thorn24 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
SURPRISING ENOUGH I LOVED THIS. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE BELLA AND ROSALIE SWITCH ROLES, WHERE BELLA IS THE MEAN ONE, AND ROSALIE IS THE NICE ONE. I LOVED THE ROSALIE AND JACOB. GREAT JOB.
shelbron chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I can see why you won first place. I loved it :)
J.B. Lionsgate chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I liked it, the cat fight was awesome though I wished Bella would have died;) Jacob and Rosalie make an interesting couple, I never would have guessed! The book itself was very well written, good job!