Reviews for All Tied Up
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Hot, Hot, Hot Story!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Nice little twist at the end teaching each other patience... Thanks for writing.
otlakerat chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Yeah..Sorry for the SUPER DUPER late review! Going back to try and review fic's i read and am behind reviewing. I'm behind on reading AND reviewing. MY BAD! I read this while down in S.D. This was EXCELLENT. :) Totally perfect! Thanks so much for posting! HOTT. and FUNNY. just great! :) 3
martini crazy chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
one word: HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! bloody hell :0
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
ok, i just read this great M fic of urs right after watching Canary's song, more specifically, Canary's song final scene. Im not sure if it was a great idea or a terrible 1. But, God i enjoyed this story n ur gifted writing Light! i totally did. i cant even review properly now, i can just say that this was sooo HOT&SEXY! loved it! thank u.

no killer lines for u, though i did find several, but i cant really do copy n paste them all right no because im a bit lightheaded by the arousing reading u just exposed me to, not complaining though... ;)
insanity-on-demand chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I've saved this all day so I could read it in peace. And I was not disappointed. This was awesome.
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Pretty sure my face is bright red after reading this. Your story was well-written, as always. ]
recoilandgrace chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
OH, BLESS. BLESS. BLESSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wowzers! Hot:)
joiedevivre2011 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
D
nikkidog chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
"Cal." She gave a nervous laugh. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. In fact, when you called last night I was right in the middle of thinking about it... a lot."

Yep, Cal can do that to you :) Awesome CFS!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wow! Hot! This is excellent! So glad you finally finished it! I love the telephone conversation - that's so cute. Lol! I love the build up to the "main event". You tied everything together nicely.

I loved this:

" Of course, part of him had always imagined she had a kinky, wild side to her... but that was more wishful thinking than logical assessment."

I love the safe word! Ha ha!

And, omg, on a spooky note, part of that kitchen scene is pretty much EXACTLY what I've written in caketiems! Lol! It's like one mind!

Anyway, thank you for writing this! :) Excellent work!
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Ahhhh! SOOOOO GOOD. There are no other words. My favorite tiems yet! Awesome job! :)
gidget89 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh.

My.

GOD.

That? Was effing amazing. AMAZING. So good, and it wa sgreat that it was just light bondage, because well, that's what it should be the first time. And I love - love - ADORED that the was 'thinking hard' about it when he called, lmao. Just perfect.

OMG. Such a perfect appetizer to what hopefully is gonna be an amazing show tonight :) THANK YOU.