Reviews for Under the Boardwalk
susiereckart chapter 32 . 6/15
I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN READING THIS STORY FOREVER AND THIS IS ALL I GET?! AHHH! C'MON! GIVE US SOMETHING! I'M DYING HERE. :) Please?! ;)
Desa chapter 32 . 6/4
I wish you’d come back to finish this.
Lulutbo chapter 7 . 5/10
I’m hoping against hope that a miracle happens and despite the odds you update this story that hasn’t been touched in over five years I’m in the early stages but can’t imagine not having this story completeled. Please!
flanduslover1 chapter 32 . 10/2/2017
Omg they need there happiness
Lezanda chapter 32 . 8/6/2017
hi I hope you're doing well...I just wanna say I absolutely love your story! when are you updating again? I'm so anxious to find out what happens next
eeyore111683 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Can't wait to read more
asclaw14 chapter 32 . 11/18/2016
Nooooo, this HAS to be completed! Please tell me you plan to finish this...even all these years later?!
LilCosmoReader chapter 32 . 10/13/2016
Gaahhh! I can't believe I continued to read this story even after I found out that its incomplete, and has been for a while (that was 10 chapters ago). But your story is so beautiful... it captured me, and I couldn't let go. I just couldn't stop reading. I hope that you continue to write, that you plan on finishing this. I know that Real Life gets in the way sometimes, and I hope that everything is alright with you. But please don't forget this... don't forget us, your readers. We miss you!
Kassie chapter 32 . 5/9/2016
Please please please finish. I've read the whole thing in two days I'm so addicted- please I have to know
Guest chapter 32 . 5/2/2016
Omg this is the last book I read with no ending! It has been so good .
Caliborn96 chapter 32 . 7/12/2015
Wow. In love. Where's the rest?
Guest chapter 19 . 4/17/2015
Lol go Bella :)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/17/2015
Ugh I hate Liv!
Who does she think she is going through a student's personal art journal? And then she guilt trips Edward into making him feel like the bad guy!
DigDownDeeper chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I love this story and thank you for posting it.
melly1991 chapter 32 . 11/15/2014