Reviews for Under the Boardwalk
eeyore111683 chapter 1 . 1/8
Can't wait to read more
asclaw14 chapter 32 . 11/18/2016
Nooooo, this HAS to be completed! Please tell me you plan to finish this...even all these years later?!
x0xMoonStarsx0x chapter 32 . 10/13/2016
Gaahhh! I can't believe I continued to read this story even after I found out that its incomplete, and has been for a while (that was 10 chapters ago). But your story is so beautiful... it captured me, and I couldn't let go. I just couldn't stop reading. I hope that you continue to write, that you plan on finishing this. I know that Real Life gets in the way sometimes, and I hope that everything is alright with you. But please don't forget this... don't forget us, your readers. We miss you!
Kassie chapter 32 . 5/9/2016
Please please please finish. I've read the whole thing in two days I'm so addicted- please I have to know
Guest chapter 32 . 5/2/2016
Omg this is the last book I read with no ending! It has been so good .
Caliborn96 chapter 32 . 7/12/2015
Wow. In love. Where's the rest?
Guest chapter 19 . 4/17/2015
Lol go Bella :)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/17/2015
Ugh I hate Liv!
Who does she think she is going through a student's personal art journal? And then she guilt trips Edward into making him feel like the bad guy!
DigDownDeeper chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I love this story and thank you for posting it.
melly1991 chapter 32 . 11/15/2014
Please please update soon
twilightgirl1989 chapter 32 . 10/31/2014
Great story! Are you going to continue it?
genesis chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
this is such a really ggod fanfic i lov love love love it
BlueVega chapter 29 . 7/29/2014
Okay, I'm really sorry but I feel like making it so Bella didn't "really" sleep with Dean was kind of just a cop out and a way to make her innocent again. I don't know, that storyline just sort of frustrated me
BlueVega chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
I really don't feel bad for Bella at all

#TeamRiley
BlueVega chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Ugh. So done with Bella being so childish! Edward's done nothing wrong yet she still feels the need to want to have it both ways :/ On another note, loving this story so far!
3,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »