Reviews for Remorse
ThoseWhoWander98 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
To be honest, it's fine. Average. I don't see the emotion, which I believe may be clouded by the fact that you do not see from the beginning that this is a dream.

So is Percy nonexistent? I have read these books 4 times, and I seem to recall that HE gave her the knife. Don't change what the author said, please. Thank you!

The one place I really did feel emotion was when she thought about Athena always having a plan, and that was mainly because that phrase is used so many times in the series.
Gates-of-Valinor chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Hai Corin!

It would be better if you had something to show that it's a nightmare. Maybe italics? Other than that, greatness!
P.I.R chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Wow, that was short. O_o But... Good... great.

Now I have to know who else you are, so I can see if you have other stuff as well.

I SHAlL VOTE THIS! When I get to this FanMortals place.

Shrrgnien chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
*hugs Fred*

I think it might have flowed a bit better if you made it clear from the beginning-or during the story-that it was a nightmare. That affected my opinion of it the first time around, but once I knew that it was a dream I reread it and though it was brilliant, because it gives a new emotional depth to what happened. Very well done, cannot stress the "very" enough.
Zach chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
106 words of pure greatness. This ... deepness is expressed with so little words that it's impressive, almost too impressive. -hugs and kisses-

IamTheRaven chapter 1 . 11/18/2010

Uh, no offense Gail, I love you, but...

I really don't understand how..this...was...nominated. I'll be honest.

I didn't really like it. XP

I just don't get the point of it...
Wheezie the Ninja Dinosaur chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Thats really good
demigod kid chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That was good but it was actually Percy who gave him the knife... Get your facts right!
storm-brain chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This story has been nominated for the Verita award.

The nominator said: It's short, but really well written, and has a lot of emotion in it.

For more info see fanmortals . webs . com.

m y e h chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
DEEEEPPPP~~~~ In other words, good.
dreamerreader chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
You always have such a way with words :)

Bravo on putting that much emotion into a little space like that. But it had everything a good story needed:

1) Good Grammar

2) Emotion

3) IC Luke and Annabeth

4) Good song choice.

So ha! Shows the sad state of the Percy Jackson Fandom that true authors still exist.
Jhakasi chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Interesting.. so many questions that poses _
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I usually am not fond of drabbles because oftentimes they fail to put as much emotion into the word choice compared to what is necessary.

This changed my thoughts on that.

The words are perfectly emotional. Excellent work~

~Revitalization is Coming~

Badministrator chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Really nice drabble! It's really sad and just between a brother and his sister, it made me tear up a bit. XD Honestly though it was pretty emotional for such a short story. Keep up the good work Corin! P
shingaling chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Yep, it's short, but it's... AMAZING! YEAH! HEARD WHAT I SAID? Amazing. There you go!