Reviews for Into the Breach
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I like this!

Very nice, are you going to keep writing?
Please do!
Toby860 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
not bad
Elf Knight chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
LOL, that was pretty funny and I would appreciate some more Harry/Cara interaction. Maybe they can team up against Darken Rahl who can try to conquer England? That would be epic as hell and I think all the Mord Sith could really thrash even the Death eaters.

Keep up the swell work, please! :)

P.S. Lucius was funny but I didn't like the Hermione-bashing at the end. Still it was an amusing read and I loved it. Just had to say that but I hope you write more of this stuff.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was awesome! More more!
Henri Jane chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
What. The Fuck? Sorry, first thing that came to mind after reading this... Good, but SOOOO strange. Even I'm not screwed up enough to come up with something like this, and that's saying something... (no disrespect, just shock. honestly, that was a compliment!)

~Henri Jane
JazzyFizzleDoWizzle chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Please make another one, funny as hell! Love Care scary and sexy. rofl
Samus SA-X64 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Really like the premise of this fic. Would love to see it expanded *crosses fingers*
v1v chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Loved Harry's first impression of Cara ("The woman in red leather drew some sort of enormous wand from a sheath at her side") and his use of Muggle movie quotes. Nice crossover. :)
licensedtolive chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
absolutely brilliant.
Nyandere chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
lmfao..that was just amazing..lol crucio stick..:L

loved thast so much and couldn't stop laughing..:P

x
sara chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was awesome!
preciouspayments chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Funny story :), is this a one-shot? I't would be great if you made more of this. I can just imagine Cara, rofl. Subscribed!
Rahl.ter chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
"Cara found she was very glad he wasn't blonde"

rotfl oh I love that line : )
AquaRibbon chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Ahahahaha, most amusing. Most amusing indeed.
firelight3000 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I can just imagine Cara doing exactly that in that situation. Great idea :)