Reviews for McGarrett's No Good, Horrible, Very Bad Morning
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
hahahaha only our favorite super SEAL! ;) has that kind of luck!
Live2Create chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I enjoyed this story...poor Steve, LoL it made me smile on several occasions.

I've also nominated your story for Hawaii Five-0 Online's Fanfiction Contest. You can join our message board at bhawaiifive0online. runboard. com to view your competition.
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Very good. Though personally I think McGarrett's story (version of "I ran into a door") was just a dodge... hmmm!
Sparrowhawk1952 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awww poor steve! I really liked this, thanks for the chuckle
LockBox22 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
poor Steve. everyone has bad days. :) nice oneshot, easy to follow, but yet very full with discriptions.
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hahaha! So who put the curse on him? I would almost suspect it was Danno, but then again he doesn't believe in this kind of thing, right? Poor guy, and then he has to stand Danno's teasing. Very cute story.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
lol Eh, poor fool. Feel bad for him lol NIce!
TroubledxEyes chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
So true. So true. Hilarious.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
He really should have gone home! lol *pets Steve and Danny*

My day had started out like that, I'd have crawled back into bed (to avoid any further injury) and stayed under the covers. Not even safe to leave the house.

Very enjoyable! :)
ZhaLenn chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Yes, another great story. Poor Steve.. I could say "I wouldn't want to be in his shoes", but yesterday I slipped also in my bathroom _'
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Poor Steve! :) He sounds like he's having a day like Danno! This was a great story. Hope there's more to come.
purehalo chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I loved this, manages to be both sweet and funny at the same time! Trust Danny to nag the info outta Steve!

Thanks for sharing this!
jdm chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Too funny! Can't help feeling a bit bad for Steve. he really can be a disaster magnet! Looking forward to your next Five-0 story.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
cute one ;) LOL steve really had a hell of a morning, should have gotten right back in bed
trekkingalong chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Now that was just plain fun to read. :) Thanks so much for posting.