Reviews for The New Recruit
iriskitty chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
So sad to see this stopped after 3 chapters! It was interesting reading them fall in love in a cute manner versus all the hard fighting and undecided attraction. Wish there was more!
Tigerlily02 chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
I LOVE THIS! Seriously! I have a thing for fics about when they both were in Division, and this... it's just so... PERFECT! The relationship (or whatever it is) between Mikita is amazing, Birkhoff is awesome (as always), and Percy and Amanda's watchful eyes are scrutinizing their every move.

Your writing is fantastic, and I really hope you'll continue this... Pretty please!
Veuve Noir chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
super bon

juste me prévenir de la suite S.V.P
no-one-keeps-secrets chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Soooo good! Loved it!
Mego225 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
OMg I love it! please please please write more!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
I like:) continue please
Mochi-girl chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Powerful! My favorite line:

He watched her stoic expression falter. It was like watching the foundation of a stone building crumble to debris at his very feet.

Really looking forward to the next chapter!
bk-1205 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Excellent AJ. Great job with the update. I only wish I could have been privy to the conversation between Michael and Percy. What did Percy say to Michael to have him back off? It appears he can't completely stay away. What will happen next? Hurry back and let's see what this personal mission is.
YuukiCross5 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
I like it and it was really good. Please continue because I really want to know what the assignment Percy has for Nikita and plus its personal! Awww Mikita is sooo cute together! XD ~YuukiCross5
SakuraAkira365 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
I really like your writing style. Will you be continuing this story?

Birkhoff is quite amusing in your version. And I love the chemistry between Nikita and Michael!
jesiccca122321 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Lovveeeddd the mikita lovin. Lol update soon please!
Cherry chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Loved this chapter. :) Very well-written and the visuals were beautiful! Please continue!
bk-1205 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Nice! Love seeing these moments with Michael and Nikita. Can't wait to see where you go next.
Mac chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Yes, Thank you needed some Nikita love after the last episode. Did not see it turning that direction. Can't wait for the new episode in two weeks. Please keep continuing this.