Reviews for Friends With Benefits
hildal chapter 5 . 3/1
This was perfection. Thank you.
TherSia chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Oh wow! I love this! Totally totally love this! Thank you so very very much!
Lovinglife1995 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Brilliant story I love this ️
dandy fan chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Oh my god! I totally loved this story! You captured their feelings and insecurities so well! Amazing! Thanks for writing it!
Toondoon chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I already left a comment on this on AO3 but damn, I'm still gushing over this LOL
I wish so badly that this had been canon, this was perfectly written and completely adorable and just, urgh
Never stop writing lmao
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS WHOLE THING WHAT. :) :) :) :) :) :) this is awesome OMG. So. Perfect. I don't even know what to say. So sexy, I love it! I will definitely be rereading this in the near future cause OMG. :)
xx Sage
badalyce chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
This story was amazing. I loved every chapter. Too bad it was so short. I cannot wait for more Betty/Daniel stories from you.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Brilliant combination of smut and plot, with an "ah" ending.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
This story was refreshingly different. I loved it :D
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
She whispered, "You make me feel beautiful."

Awwww! That line just melted my heart!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
"When you asked me to come by and help out over here – well –" A tiny, uncertain smile appeared on his face. "Betty, is this a booty call?"

Oh God! When I read that line I had to wait a few seconds to calm the awkwardness down before I could manage to read on XD

"Hey! Amanda! Sorry to wake you up so early on a Saturday, but I thought you and Marc would want to know. I was just at that little coffee cart down the block, and guess who was hanging out on the corner? Tim Gunn! I know, right? He'd still be there, because he was totally making out with this hot guy – he looked familiar, probably somebody from reality TV, you'd know better than I would – hello?"

ROFL!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
In a completely, strangely, bizzare way, I can sort of picture this happening. As crazy as it may seem, it feels right at the same time.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was actually...pretty well written :D
Nice job!
Jennbear chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
I Loved this story! GREAT READ!
nina.v.johnson chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
LOVED this story. Thank you!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »