Reviews for The Pain of Loss
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Wow! Made me feel so much at once! such an emotional rush. lol Just loved it. thank you so much for sharing! :)
Gleas chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
It ended too fast...
Gleas chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
I wanna cry... but this is good stuff :o
Bootsrcool2 chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
You need more confidence in you sladhy sex art ! It is beautifully detailed and finally someone put some balls-suckung stuff in here! There isnt a fanfic ive read of snarry with that! Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
hi im AbsoluteReader1995, sry cant login and follow/favorite you rite now but i promise that i will as soon as can login in. loved ur story, it was sooo cute! :D
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
Well that was interesting and for someone that barely cries in things like this I actually cried when Harry tried to kill himself...
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Are those tears on my cheeks? Oh God, yes they are. Damn you, you made me cry! In a good way though. Beautiful, beautiful story! Thank you.
Kimi Lowe chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Absolutely beautiful. You left it open for more. Good job..
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
'O.O' I think I just had happy tears. *Blinks owlishly* Thanks for this emotionally charged story! XD
Azrael Jinsei chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
That was amazingly good, nice twist with it being James instead of Lily that Snape had been in love with. Thank you so much for writing this, it was an amazing read. You did a great job at capturing the emotions and sharing them with the reader.
Zykira MajesticWriter84 chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Way to go Severus, about time you gave out the truth...Come on Harry give Severus another chance!, Good Job KitKat
Zykira MajesticWriter84 chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
That was awesome, I wouldn't mind being with Severus for all eternity, He's a mysterious, snarky, greasy bat of a potion Master. Droolworthy, writing...Bravo
Rika100 chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Wow this is intense. _

I have really enjoyed reading this fic. Nice ending too. _
UchiHime chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written with a great story. I felt like I could literally feel some of Harry's emotions at times. Just wonderful. Thanks a million smiles for writing and sharing this.

~Itami
bookworm0902 chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
This story is simply brilliant. My heart both ached and soared while reading it. When I read the letter to Severus, my eyes teared up! You are a truly talented writer. The emotion you wrote into this story is unlike anything that Ive read in a very long time. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us!