Reviews for Under the Boardwalk
twilightgirl1989 chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Great story! I can't wait for more!
Twiant chapter 33 . 10/13/2014
I've loved this story from the beginning, and check all the time for updates, hope all is well for you and looking forward to when you can update again ;)
Guest chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
So... what happens next?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
Can we please start getting Edward and Bella together
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
I think Bella might have morning sickness
AngeliqueMasen chapter 33 . 8/19/2014
I happened to check the story on your page to see if there was any message about finishing it, I was shocked to see there was an updated a few months ago, that isn't on the other page. I'm so happy it is being continued.
MDtwiwriter chapter 33 . 8/18/2014
These two deserve a break. They have had a rollercoaster of a relationship with enough blame for both to share.

Congratulations on getting married!
Lilian Granger chapter 33 . 6/20/2014
Pura Alegria. Foram tantas batalhas, e eu realmente fiquei muito nervosa e chateada com muitas delas. A emoção é gritante, espetacular. Eu aprecio tudo isso. Você é corajosa, e não tem medo de dizer o que pensa. Isto é valioso.
Eu gosto muito dos cenários, personalidades e possibilidades criadas aqui, apesar de não concordar com muitas delas.
Obrigada pelo trabalho. Espararei a atualização.
michigangal0223 chapter 33 . 6/21/2014
things are going good for them...hope all is well with you
michigangal0223 chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
oh bella so young
michigangal0223 chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
bella so young need to tell myself that lol
Noelluna chapter 33 . 5/12/2014
Gosh I missed this story! It has always been one of my absolute favorites! I'm so happy to see Bella and Edward together again. They deserve some happiness after the crap they've had to go through. Looking forward to more chapters!

Congratulations on your wedding! Just wondering why Robicorn did not update the story as well. Are you guys both still working on it together?
msmargo chapter 33 . 5/4/2014
Been reading this off and on the last few days. Terrific story, glad I found it toward the end! Also glad you've left it at a happy place.
SnowGoose chapter 33 . 4/12/2014
My condolences on your loss. congratulations on your Wedding and new home. Thank you for coming back to this story.
skye282 chapter 33 . 3/30/2014
I'm so glad I saw this update in my timeline, I have missed this story and happy to hear your moving on with it. Look forward to more of this story :)