Reviews for Under the Boardwalk
Really she couldn't have told Edward about Banard in private, before the family. Really that is something they should have decided together, they are a couple with a baby on the way, they need to make decisions together now. Bella still is about her and what is best for her, she still doesn't seem to care about or respect Edward. If she did she would have talked to him and made a plan with him about what was best for both of them and the baby, not just what is best for her. Bella is not going to be a very good mother if she is constantly putting herself, her needs, and wants above everything and everyone. Really sad that after 34 chapter she really has made very little development or progress.
Again Edward isn't ready for a baby of his own and yet he dated a woman with a child for almost a year. It really doesn't make sense.
I think you mean Barnard College, though it's a liberal arts school and won't give B the Art education she's been pursuing.
You would think that someone who got pregnant at seventeen would stay on top of birth control in some form.
And Bella is a immature as ever...telling E she was coming home and then flitting off with another man. I don't understand why he waits around.
I think Bella has a drinking problem. In fact the more I read on this site, the more I think a great many people must sine it'e such a common occurrence.
Bella is obviously not ready for a relationship like Edward wants. She is young, immature and uncertain about what she wants. She is attracted to every male she meets.
Ive always loved this story. Glady to see you continue it, but I can't allow myself to be too invested in reading it cause you might not finish it or update for a couple years. Which fine , yoy don't get paid for this. Goid luck.
Cecily chapter 28 . 3/5
I came back to reread this and wow. Edward does not deserve Bella. It looks like he is the immature cookie that needs to be fully baked. How can he love Bella and yet have so many fuck buddies? And he is mourning the loss of Jane in his bed? What about Bella? Why is she considered the whore when she has been celibate for a year?

What's worse is that she never has sex with Gage, a great guy who loves her, wheras Edward can't seem to stop having sex with women and yet he claims to love Bella. He doesn't. He only loves himself. Unfortunately in your later chapters Edward wins and knocks Bella.
Cecily chapter 34 . 3/5
So I've been reading this story all day, and I love it, though I wanted to bash in the characters heads a couple of times. One thing does bother me. In an earlier chapter Edward mentioned that sex with Liv is better than sex with Bella...so does the idiotic male still think that?
jennaRB chapter 34 . 3/7
nice story
Sami Jay chapter 34 . 3/7
I love this fic! I only started it yesterda was up until 1.30am reading it. Just finished. Please finish it. Pleeeaaassseeee xx
Kagmaru chapter 34 . 3/6
omg, im so happy to see an update. I had forgotten about this fic. I loved it when I first started reading it, I stayed up to 3am last night to reread this fic and I fell in love with it all over again. I don't care how long it take to finish I will remain a fan. Amazing job!
Noelluna chapter 34 . 3/6
So happy to see this story was updated. It is one of my favorites and I hope you continue! Would love to see how this ends.
asam75 chapter 18 . 3/5
I don't understand a man who isn't sure he wanted his own child with Bella, the love of his life, but is spending time with a woman with a child...a woman he isn't sure he can ever care about. That isn't right for anyone.
Bella's a fool for being with Riley when it's obvious how he feels...it's just cruel. This is going to lead to a dangerous situation for Edward when Riley can't take it anymore.
skye282 chapter 34 . 3/5
First off, I'm so glad to see this story back. I loved it right from the start. This was a great chapter and I can't see where it goes :)