Reviews for Under the Boardwalk
jk chapter 33 . 5/29
Edward got a raise...and his salary has FOUR extra zeros? is that even fucking possible? hes a vice principle!
he was making what before? I think they make anywhere between 60-100k so lets add four zeros to that shall we?
60,000600,000,000 (hmmm that cant be right) lets try another 100,000 1,000,000,000 hmm that cant be right
are the FOUR extra zeros on the right of the decimal?LOL
60,000.0000? so he still makes 60k? LOL
Being without bella was the most painful thing hes ever done? Really? cause I remember how happy and content he was fucking his whore liv...and playing daddy to her spawn...I also remember how happy he was fucking jane...
why is he ALWAYS contradicting himself?
Edwards bitching about a $900 airline ticket...but didn't even bat an eyelash when he paid a $3000 dollar electric bill for his non vanilla whore.

Bella should be fucking pissed at Edward...the nerve of that piece of shit...fucking a lady with a kid, RIGHT AFTER bella has a fucking miscarriage...the level of insensitivity is fucking amazing...and funny how he NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT before bella mentioned something after liv broke up with him and he babysat for the whore. GEE Edward you didn't consider how it would feel to the woman "you love" to see you playing daddy RIGHT AFTER she had a miscarriage? REALLLY? you fucking prick?
jk chapter 30 . 5/29
I still don't get how Edward can say that he loves bella, I cant forget that shit with liv...how if he didn't give it a try with her he would regret it for the rest of his life...does that sound like someone that is in love? NO, No it fucking doesn't.
Edwards really fucking immature...and hes kinda a whore. Plus, why is he going around fucking his ex girlfriends..? the next time they get in a fight is he gonna fuck kate, has he only NOT fucked her because she hasn't asked?
I hate your version of Edward...and bellas whole...I need to find myself...and I cant do that without a fucking guy attached to my pussy, is really fucking annoying.
jk chapter 29 . 5/29
Shouldn't Edward apologize for his behavior with jane that night at the wedding?
Why does he allow all these whores into his life under the guise of friendship when all they really want from him is his dick?

Jane weaseled her way in exactly the way liv did...oh your having a hard time with your girl...here cry on my shoulder...ok enough crying, fuck me...

janes a nasty whore
livs a whore...
Edwards a whore

shitty, just shitty
jk chapter 27 . 5/29
three weeks after bella left and hes fucking jane...heres the funny thing...he was pretty much all over jane...giving the impression that he wanted her...and turns out he did. I don't feel like he has any right to be mad at bella for what she did. Also, I'm pretty sure he hooked up with jane the night of the wedding anyway
jk chapter 25 . 5/29
Edward acts all hurt but he was all over jane right in front of bella...and the way jane said he wouldn't remember or whatever leads me to think that jane totally fucked him...so Edward shouldn't be bitching
jk chapter 23 . 5/29
after the crap we read about his sex life with liv...how can he go back to bring old vanilla with bella?

you really stuck your foot in your mouth with that nasty shit
jk chapter 20 . 5/29
chapter 20? WOW fucking nasty...and its also funny that he now thinks sex with bella was vanilla...because just a few chapters ago he said it was the best sex he had ever had...but he also said that hes had some REALLY kinky sex...but now hes saying liv is the kinkest...as if hes never known kink...its all very contradictory...and I really don't fucking like it...but I'm determined to see it through even though its REALLY fucking hard
jk chapter 18 . 5/29
do we really have to read about him fucking falling for that hoe? and now hes fucking her too...great...just fucking great!
He doesn't love bella at all, so I don't get why you keep saying that he fucking does!
jk chapter 17 . 5/29
Edward cant love bella as much as he claims...not with the way you write the shit between him and liv...he would REGRET not trying something with her? REALLY? and I fucking thought he loved bella, MY BAD!
jk chapter 16 . 5/29
bella shouldn't have let Edward go again...he seems to fall for other women quite easily...hes gonna fuck a shit ton of women while bella "figures" it out...and hes so dim witted, he cant even tell when a girl is moving in on him, like liv did. She really insinuated herself into his life when he was feeling down...Shes so manipulative...without being overbearing...shes quite good at it really. But really? she took advantage of Edward...in the state he was in over bella, she took advantage of that.
jk chapter 14 . 5/29
I hate liv...kinda wish that bitch would go the fuck away
The fucking I in her name is written with a heart...is liv 10? and Edward just laughs...like its cute...like liv isn't a fucking sexual predator...shes hitting on him when hes going through all this shit with bella...and shes hitting on him, what a fucking whore
jk chapter 11 . 5/29
I can see it already...Edward is gonna want to move on...and hes gonna do that by dating liv...shes gonna be everything he could ever want...smart, beautiful, good in bed, but shes just not bella...though Edward will fuck her 100 times just to be sure.

I hope that after he does that, bella never takes his whoring ass back!